1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

2 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

2 HOURS AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

COMMENTS

Dude dilemma: Help a real guy rock Homecoming!

Billy from Michigan needs help making his big night perfect. Are you game?

MODMODMODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey, My school is having a dance this friday, and i realy want to slow dance with a guy. I have before, but it was at my summer camp.It is our second dance of the school year.is the guy supposed too ask the girl or can it be the other way around? I kinda like this guy,lets call him J but i dont think that the really likes me back. There is also another guy,lets call him S, and i sorta like him,, but not really. The guy i really like,Lets cal him A, always flirts with me but he has a girlfriend and obviously i cant dance with him if he already has a girlfriend.Who should i dance with? anyone? o and btw i dance with my friencd during all the other songs.

Hey missy, aww slow dancing is so cute. It can defintely work the other way around. There's nothing wrong with a girl taking charge. You should ask J and S to dance. You can dance with your friends too. Hope you have fun! Be sure you look really cute too! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by curlygirl9 on 10/12/2011 5:59:36 PM

Get her one in her favorite color or get something totally unique that none her friends will have.

by roseeawesome on 10/12/2011 5:56:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD so we dont have a homecoming dance but we do have semi on January 27th and for us that means girl-ask-guys semi formal. i really wanna go with a guy but im not rlly sure who to ask or when to ask (some people have alrdy but only a few and i dont wanna seem desperately early, but i dont wanna ask too late either). so first of all whens a good time to ask?? second, theres two guys im thinkig abt, one is a new kid this yr who is rlly nice but hes really cute and athletic but i dont know him too well yet like i dont have his number and we dont hang out. also a lot of girls wanna ask him. the 2nd guy is one of my guy friends and hes nice and reallyyy polite and cute and smart and we talk and have hung out in person once or twice before and kissed on the cheek and said wed do it on the lips but never have and theres not as much competition for him. the only problem is.... hes reallyyyy short, like he only comes up to my shoulders and im like 5'3".... it wouldnt too bad. helpp!!

Hey girly, I would ask him out in January. Now is way too early, you've got a lot of time chica. Aww I like the second guy. No worries about being a little taller than him. I'm sure other girls will be taller than dates with their heels on. If it really bothers you, you can wear low heels or flats. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have anymore questions! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mkroberts96 on 10/12/2011 5:54:26 PM

Definately a mix of light and dark purples, OR peacock feathers actually look really cool too. However, if he knows her favorite color, he could also get her one with her favorite color in it.

Black goes with anything.

I'm going to Homecoming two weeks from now, and I think that's really sweet and I wish him and his girlfriend a wonderful time.

by ladybuglover28 on 10/12/2011 5:50:02 PM

get her a red and white one!!

by mthurman on 10/12/2011 5:37:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i like a guy named luke. and he knows like everybody knows. and my friend valerie likes him now too, and she is popular and pretty. and i feel like i will never be good enough, and im pretty but idk y i feel intimidated. also luke keeps talking about me cuz we have split classes and hes in the other class and one of my friends in that class said he keeps talking about how my eyes r pretty or something else. do you guys have any advice on anything? thanks

Hey girlfriend, sounds like he kinda likes you. You should try talking to him some more. Get the friend that's in the class with him to introduce you two. Don't feel intimidated girl, he obviously likes something about you since he's talking about you. Ao no worries. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by volley_ball2341 on 10/12/2011 5:35:12 PM

get a white one it will look soo cute with her derss Smile

by lgraciarod on 10/12/2011 5:29:36 PM

Aqau blue

by Bananas81 on 10/12/2011 5:27:00 PM

Maybe white to look classy or maybe pink, or red.

by foodiejr99 on 10/12/2011 5:26:07 PM

MOD! Okay, so I am freaking out! I like this boy, lets call him Justin, anyways I flirt with Justin sometimes, (I only started liking him a week ago) and now I can't get him out of my head! I am crushing big time, but whats even worse than that is that I am competeing with my sister for him my sister is a year younger than me and he is the same age as me AND she has boyfriend! This is ruining me right nowFrown also their is this girl that likes him aswell! She just got out of a relationship TWO DAYS AGO and I think its just not fair...she is prettier than me too. How can I make myself stand out, and not just fade into the crowd? I really want him to ask me to homecoming. Please reply ThanksSmile

Hey girly, first I think you should talk to your sis. You don't want your relationship to be akward with her because you guys started fighting over some guy. Ask her to let you go after him. She already has a boyfriend, and you  guys are the same age. So just talk it out with her. You just have to be confident and friendly. Wave when you see him and maybe compliment him on something the next time you guys talk. Be sure not to overdo it though. If you send out subtle hints the right way, he'll catch on to the fact that you like him and he may begin to feel the same way. Hope this helps ya! Get ya man girlfriend! Smile Smile

Lynae P.