9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

How can I get over my ex?

He cheated on me and cheats on his new GF all the time, but I can't get him out of my head...

MOD MOD MOD .... Im So Upset And Depressed and Scared to Go To School Now...My Ex Told Me He Heard a Rumor that I Still liked him so He Sent me a text on Facebook and said that he Never liked me and then he told me to get over him cause its never gonna happen ! And now im hearing he is saying that He Wan'ts his old Girlfriend Back And Now Im Furious. I Feel Like I Got Used, I Don't Want to go to school and see his face cause i might start crying and im really upset on what he said to me! What can i do...!

Hey girl,

You can do this! It may feel impossible to get over this guy and keep it together at school, but he was SO nasty to you - that's a major motivation to look good, feel good, and move on asap so he sees that you aren't going to let him bring you down. Hold your head high and fake that confidence until you feel it for real. Chat with your friends, laugh and act laid back...all normal things. You should be upset about what he said to you, but that doesn't mean you should let it make you cry/feel inferior. He showed you his bad side, and you wouldn't want to trust someone like that anyway! So perk up, think positive about all the people you can meet this year/this summer, all the new experiences you can have, and how fun it can be to be single. And don't give him another thought! <3
Lauren C.

by mozilla10 on 4/1/2012 9:54:59 AM

My ex and I broke up a few months ago. I wasn't entirely over him yet, but I met a new guy and we started going out. Thing is though my new bf and my ex are cousins and best friends. I didn't really know that until the other night when my bf told me he was hanging out with my ex. My bf told me that my ex said some mean things about me. A while later my ex texted me and said I was just trying to make him jealous and that my current bf had talked about me badly too. I am so confused, upset, and hurt!

Any advice??

by softball151 on 3/5/2012 9:55:09 AM

I have the same problem heres my story: Ok my first crush was in 4th grade and he was the kind of guy who was "dating" people in fourth grade so at school we hung out a lot and this one time i got tied to a pole (really long story) he rescued me and since then he was my knight in shining armor after that i had sort of had fantasys that he would tell me he liked me and life would go on nothing like being together forever. We talked, liked the same music, and in an after school thing we would sing together. We were close and we liked to tease each other. Then i heard he was moving and on the last day i sent him an email saying i liked him and i asked if he liked me too and he said no i like someone else. I was like kinda nerdy and tom-boyish but I really thought we had a connection. After he told me he liked someone else he had to move with his dad to Kansas and I still talk to him now on fb but I'm dating another guy and sometimes I can't stop thinking about my old crush in Kansas

by hisayzme on 2/4/2012 10:32:31 AM

Hey gigglesxo198, I don't think you should have to give it back. For one, it was a gift and you never return gifts. Two, since you guys are trying to keep your friendship going, giving the bracelet back could make things akward and reinforce that you two had a relationship. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod!
Okay so my boyfriend and i broke up last week, and before that we were really good friends and we still are, but we promised each other that things wouldn't get akward between us. We broke up like a week after christmas so, he got a pandora bracelet and a charm and i'm not sure if i should give it back to him. half of my friends say yes and the other half say no. I wanna do the right for both of us, but i don't know what is the right thing. PLease help im soooo lost!
Thanks Lynae P.

by gigglesxo198 on 1/6/2012 3:21:53 PM

i really want to brake up with my boyfriend but he is sooo sweet and i dont want to hurt his feelings but i still like him a little but then i dont like him help

by hayhay123 on 12/25/2011 8:19:13 PM

my ex and i broke up about three months ago. we are still friends but he sends me mixed signals. he talks to me on the phone for an hour one day and then a different day he ignores my texts. idk whats going through his mind. any ideas?

by TTRockz on 12/23/2011 4:44:30 AM

ok I'm like 10 am i have like one pimple on my head, will i ever get a boyfriend again my friends say I will but I'm just not sure,I need dating tips and fast.

by darkdevildiva10 on 12/17/2011 3:51:06 PM

I just broke up with with my old bf, I still like him and I like another guy, should I try with him or go back to my old bf.I'm sooooooo confused and I need help.

by darkdevildiva10 on 12/17/2011 3:47:54 PM

ok heres my problem, he got tied up with this girl and now he wants to be in a relationship, and i do too, but he talks about her and he says that their just friends and i believe him but this girl like broke his heart, but he says that hes over her, good or bad choice to go out with him

by meganballs on 12/8/2011 6:27:30 PM

I have a huge problem; I like two guys and I think they're both gonna ask me out soon! Should I drop the one and focus on the other? What if I do that and then the other asks me out first? What should I say?!?!

by horseyluver on 12/6/2011 7:46:07 PM