2 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

2 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

COMMENTS

How do I stop warts from spreading?

I'm not kissing toads, but I still get warts...

I have a wart on my index finger on my right hand. It's really embarrassing, because I write with that hand, and the wart is really noticeable. Recently, I've been covering it with a large ring, but it got bigger! It isn't going down that much, and it's starting to get annoying. Help!

P.S. Duct tape does not stay on my finger, and doesn't work, either.

by SupahSTARR on 1/23/2012 8:24:34 PM

Neem oil works great on removing warts. I had a wart on my toe. I put neem oil on it, covered it with a bandaid and it went away within a week. You can purchase it at a health food store.

by meek629 on 11/8/2011 10:53:32 PM

Ive got sort of a rash under my armpits. There's a whole bunch of red bumps and they hurt, and after i shave i cant put deodorant on because it stings so much! What do I do? Thank you!Smile

Hey girl!

There could be two problems here: you're either allergic to your deodorant (in which case, you have to experiment to see which brands you can use) or you have a case of razor burn. If you have razor burn, use shaving cream or soap the next time you shave. Change your razor blade every couple of weeks, and rinse the blade out as you shave. Then, rinse off thoroughly and moisturize your legs. Good luck girl! xoxox
Devin A.

by wigreengummybear on 10/31/2011 2:56:53 AM

Heyy girls, need advice? You can ask us anything on the club, Ask Naomi! Check it out!!

P.S. Think that your great at giving out advice and you can help fix problems? Then you might be able to be the VP of my club!! Leave a comment at my club telling me that you would like to be the VP!!!<3

by naomi<3 on 10/13/2011 7:47:29 PM

ok so i have warts and in the aricle it says not to bite your nails. one HUGE problem, i bite my nails. i dont know why but do you know how to stop? its an annoying habit and i dont like it one bit. thanks its means a lot.

Hey girlie,

I used to bite my nails ALL the time too! It finally took getting braces to get me to stop, but there were some things that helped me along the way. If I bit my nails once that day, I never let myself have treats - candy bars, dessert, etc. I hated that! You could also try painting your nails with the anti-bite polish (it tastes bitter and once you taste it... YUCK you won't want to go back to it!) or slipping a rubber band around your wrist and lightly snapping it if you bite.
Lauren C.

by volley_ball2341 on 10/13/2011 7:26:37 PM

Dry soaking the wart in some apple cider vinegar!when you go to bed wrap duck tape around the wart so it can't breathe and it might die. Also, go to the doctor. He can cut it out (which doesn't hurt) or he can use these crazy freeze stuff. Smile

by Suchablonde98 on 10/13/2011 5:55:01 PM

I don't have any Warts but I get break outs and I don't know how to stop them. Well I use this brand called noxima and it doesn't work for me so i don't know what to do. Can you help me I need anwsers Smile Thanks netredridinghood....

by netredridinghood on 10/13/2011 4:18:13 PM

Normally my period is really heavy like the first 2-3 days, then really light after that. This month, it almost isn't like a period. I haven't really had cramps and its more like blood and discharge combined. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

Hey girlie,

Totally normal! It's great you have a "usual" period, but the fact is that a lot of girls experience super irregular periods - short and long, varying flow/color, and all different symptoms from month to month. Don't sweat it Smile

Lauren C.

by jayhawk94 on 10/13/2011 4:07:39 PM

I've had warts a few times, and recently had several on my feet. A tip, do the Freeze away stuff once every two weeks, and if they're on ur feet, wear socks everywhere u go. If they're on your hands, cover them with a bandaid to prevent them from spreading to more areas of ur own skin or from spreading so someone else. Hope it helps!

by deathwolf13 on 10/12/2011 9:31:57 PM

This seems so simple, but just take a q-tip, dip it in lemon juice, and put it on the wart; it takes about two weeks for it to go away and stay away!

by thecupcakequeen on 10/12/2011 8:47:01 PM