1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

3 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

4 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Your craftiest DIY Halloween ideas EVER!

Why empty your piggy bank at the costume shop when you can DIY your way to the best Halloween ever? Share your ideas now!

I was Katniss<3

by Myswim001 on 2/4/2012 11:35:09 AM

im being pair of pants. i got white pants and i added a panel in one leg so i fit in it and the other leg is stuffed w/ newspaper they're like size 40 but im 11 and super small 4 my age so i fit!

by THawesome! on 10/20/2011 5:15:18 PM

A LAUNDRY BASKET! I was a laundry basket last year. I cuta whole in the botton od a cheap old laundry basket,and then got in the whole. and put straps on it (I took duct tape and put the two sticky sides together) and then I put some old clothes, towels, and socks in the basket. it was amazing! like every house i went to someone laughed

by jazziesgirl on 10/20/2011 11:24:53 AM

Obviously, I'm like everyone else and like crazy Lady Gaga costumes and I had to be her for a dance competition so my aunt made me a dress that bounces and twirls because it had wire in the bottom like a hoop. Search hoop dress and you'll find it in a little kid version. It's so cool.

by SaraJ on 10/18/2011 10:01:45 AM

About 3 years ago, I went as a credit card. Literally, I was like put between 2 pieces of black cardboard with the mastercard logo on it!!! Pretty funny

by LCV554 on 10/16/2011 5:30:49 PM

1. What’s your favorite way to carve or decorate a pumpkin? Give us a step-by-step!
Take paint brushhes and splatter glowing paint on the pumpkin for a glowing pumpkin.

2. Best way to bedeck a homemade haunted house?
black curtains
fake coffins
cnadles

3. Craziest celeb costume inspiration?
Lady Gaga

4. Hands-down best DIY costume you’ve seen?
Nemo (Orange & Black striped dress with a broken fin strapped on the back)

5. Best DIY costume you’ve worn?
Witch

6. Funniest Halloween trick?
Put a fake snake in my brothers lunch kit and i made him pee his pants.

7. Tastiest homemade Halloween treat?
Pumpkin shaped cookies

by me6363 on 10/16/2011 5:19:23 PM

*** Carve a face and put a HUGE candle in it so it lasts all night long, then stick it out on the terrace Smile

2. Best way to bedeck a homemade haunted house?
*** Black curtains, fake spiderwebs, tons of candles, lights in the hallways.
3. Craziest celeb costume inspiration?
*** Katy Perry
4. Hands-down best DIY costume you’ve seen?
***A parrot!
5. Best DIY costume you’ve worn?
***A pumpkin.
6. Funniest Halloween trick?
*** Anything having to do with fire!
7. Tastiest homemade Halloween treat?
*** Homemade pumpkin pie! (it's a lot of work but it's amazing!)

by revolutionary_chick on 10/15/2011 9:30:23 PM

1.Carve it the way you would normally but finish it off with paint, sparkles, etc. for a unigue look!

2.This isnt really a haunted house thing but, if there is snow on the ground, take a bunch of fake blood on your hands and maake bloody handprints and messages in the snow.

3.Lady GAga

4.My brother was a washer machine one year! It took a lot of work but it was so cool in the end!

5.I always handmake my costumes, and one year, I was a bride and my mom completely hand made it.

6.Rake up a big pile of leaves and before the trick or treating starts (also make sure it is light enough for people to see) have about 2 or 3 people put on scary masks and lay in the leaves so that only the mask is exposed. Then, when people walk by, jump out of the leaves and scare them! It is hilarious to see their reactions!

7. "Blood and Bones" make salty breadsticks in the shape of bone and serve it with marinara sauce.

by Pinklife on 10/15/2011 12:23:37 AM

- Carve a face, stick a lit candle in it, and put it outside!

2. Best way to bedeck a homemade haunted house?
-Black sheets, skeletons, and people dressed in really gruesome zombie costumes

3. Craziest celeb costume inspiration?
-Lady. GaGa.

4. Hands-down best DIY costume you’ve seen?
-A box of Nerds....The person seriously had a wagon, a cardboard box, and people dressed as nerds sitting in the box...

5. Best DIY costume you’ve worn?
-A witch

6. Funniest Halloween trick?
-Scaring your friends until they pee

7. Tastiest homemade Halloween treat?
-CUPCAKES

by metrostation3xx on 10/13/2011 10:28:44 AM

2 years ago i took a cardboard box and cut off the top and bottom. then i painted it red and drew little squares all over it. then i attached some bungee chords and used them as suspenders. i printed off some "target" logos and became a target shopping cart!! haha Smile i wore the type of clothes that a target employee would wear, and carried around a plastic target bag (yay recycling!) and the costume was complete!!
try it out its hilarious!! <3