AN HOUR AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

2 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

Your craftiest DIY Halloween ideas EVER!

Why empty your piggy bank at the costume shop when you can DIY your way to the best Halloween ever? Share your ideas now!

1. What’s your favorite way to carve or decorate a pumpkin? Give us a step-by-step!
Cut the top, take all the seeds and gush out, get a bundle of daisies and stick em in there and tie a ribbon around the pumpkin.

2. Best way to bedeck a homemade haunted house?
get people with chainsaws haha

3. Craziest celeb costume inspiration?
well now miley cyrus (like her stage costumes) people wouldnt like it very much if you went trick or treating in that.

4. Hands-down best DIY costume you’ve seen?
Decked out fairy

5. Best DIY costume you’ve worn?
pink cowgirl(3rd grade)

6. Funniest Halloween trick?
replacing little kids candy with rocks(MEAN I KNOW IVE NEVER DONE IT!)

7. Tastiest homemade Halloween treat?
Yummy popcorn with random shizz in it

by bff61 on 10/12/2011 10:25:07 PM

i'm gonna be a dark angel! i'm getting dark angel wings and wearing a black dress and i'm going to straighten my dark brown (almost black) hair and do like black make up!

eep! so excited!

by halfbloodprincess on 10/12/2011 10:16:41 PM

I'm being Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's! I looove Audrey Hepburn <3

by thecupcakequeen on 10/12/2011 8:48:54 PM

I'm going to be Marie Attonette (yes I'm a history nerd) with a line of fake blood (or ketchup) around my neck to make it spooky!

by Lannen98 on 10/12/2011 8:16:17 PM

couldn't i just be my Mii on the Wii? haha!

by fallsb-ball on 10/12/2011 8:13:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE!!!! this is COMPLETELY unfair!! we have to raise 900$ to go on a trip, and my family is almost completely out of money. the band said they do this thing discretely where they can pay half the trip if its too much money. we cant even afford 450$. this is wouldnt normally be a big deal, but i think i deserve this trip!! i work really hard in EVERYTHING i do. i think i should talk to the band director again and show that i really have tried, but it just isnt working. maybe he has an idea?

Hey chica, yeah talk to the band direcotr again. Let them know you family is financially unable to provide 450$, but you really really want to go. Ask him if there's anything you can do. Aww girl I hope everything works out! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by karategirl78 on 10/12/2011 7:55:13 PM

This year I'm going to be Miss Piggy, a red hat lady, and Medusa! (I have lots of events to go to so....)

by alwaysdreamer on 10/12/2011 7:34:36 PM

I emailed it! I am so excited to see if I'm on the site!

by Ekgurl on 10/12/2011 7:31:36 PM

mod modmod pleease help! i rly like this guy and well he said he likes me back but im a freshmen and hes a senior. Anyway he kissed me friday and it was a slow make out kinda kiss and he held my neck. I wanted to know ifi can tell how much he likes me based on that. also well hes been a jerk to me and well its upsetting cause hes nice to me when hes not with his friends ;( and i dont understand that. Like he was making fun of me then wud b like jk and hed hug me. but his best friends going out with my friends sister and he told her that he hates me thou i never talk to him so it dont make since! i rly like him and hes my first kiss but im guessing if his friends dont like me then hes been talking junk about me ;( i just dont know wut to do! he keeps breaking my heart and pls dont say move on cause i wont! hes way to special

Hey girly, mhmm this is a tricky sitch. He is three years older than you and he's been a jerk. You don't need to be with someone who is going to treat you different in front of their friends. I know you think he's special, but does he feel the same way about you? Don't you think that he wouldn't be treating you the way he does, or letting his friends talk about you if he thought you were special. I'm not feeling this guy girl. I know you don't want me to say it. . . but I think you need to meet someone your own age, who is going to treat you the right way. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.