12 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

15 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

16 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

7 ways to have a wicked wonderful time this weekend

No matter where you live, we guarantee there’s something spooky going on near you...

I went to Hollis last year for a feild trip at the Boys and Girls Club, and we went to a farm with a haunted corn maze. Funny story. So, we went,I was in a group, and everything like... REALLY scared me!! by the end, I cried, because before we went in, there was a farmer that told us all the rules, and I thought it was him again cuz he kinda scared me, but no. I screamed, ran behind one of the staff, and he was like, "hey!!!! don't be scared, im not one of the guys." then he asked how it was. Then, I was still crying, my heart pounding from fear, my mind was racing. Then a guy--a BGF-- asked me if I was okay, and I said,"yeah, sorta", and one of my friends walked up to me, smiling. I was like," Yeah, I'm crying. Not funny" and she was like, "no, no. I went in twice. the second time by myself without a lantern, and said hi to everybody." I stared her, my mouth hanging open, and stopped dead in my tracks, and grabbed her arm. I was like, "you weren't scared??" funniest day of my life!!!!

by happyone123 on 3/7/2012 4:35:42 PM

Mod-
I'm planning on being Snooki for Halloween =)
I have fair skin and I am looking 4 a spray bronzer that won't permanently tan my skin. i was wondering if you knew of any inexpensive spray bronzers? Thanks! Smile <3

Hey girl, You can get a 3oz. bottle of Sevin Nyne spray tanning mist for about $7 at Sephora. Just remember, a little goes a long way! XO

Jess D.

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/27/2011 1:30:00 AM

I went to a Haunted bridge but i didn't see the ghost..... BUMMER!!!!

by tabbycat627 on 10/17/2011 1:42:50 AM

theres a cool old farm in the next town over form me and they have seasonal stuff all year round, but theyre definitely more popular at halloween time. They have a haunted hosue, corn maze, and hayrideSmile im going tomorrow night and im super excitedSmile

by baileybluu on 10/14/2011 8:44:33 PM

in my town there is an abondoned mill me and friends look through a crack in the door and saw a coffin

by kate_jude828 on 10/14/2011 11:11:51 AM

So do you have any tips to improve a frindship?

Hey girl,

We have a whole section of articles - Fab Up Your Friendship - for this! Check out our articles over there for tips on how to deal with bestie issues and how to get closer to your friends Smile

Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/13/2011 9:24:12 PM

There an amusement park in the middle of my state that's turned into a Halloween theme park all October. During the day it has lots of mild things for little kids, but when it gets dark, it's turned into a nightmare. I went there as soon as it was dark, and it was awesome! There were about 8 haunted houses or areas to go through and they were so freaky! I went with my family and it was a blast!

by ashambjor on 10/13/2011 8:30:59 PM

Heyy girls, need advice? You can ask us anything so check out the club, Ask Naomi, and we will answer u asap! See u there<3

by naomi<3 on 10/13/2011 7:23:38 PM

I live on a farm in North Carolina, so I love going on hayrides through the woods and telling scary stories around a bonfire! It's always so much fun! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! (:

by babygirl1999 on 10/13/2011 7:01:48 PM

Me and my friend want to go to ScreamFest @ Canobie Lake Park. We'll prob go next weekend or something.

XOXO~Courtney <333333