4 MINUTES AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

7 ways to have a wicked wonderful time this weekend

No matter where you live, we guarantee there’s something spooky going on near you...

I would so do that for our farm! Although not much people come by our farm except the neighbors.
There's this farm on a highway, and they're corn maze is AWESOME.

by jennal923 on 10/13/2011 6:30:44 PM

The most popular guy in school likes me, and the halloween dance is coming up, and we're good friends, so should I ask him out?

Hey girl,

Why not! Have you talked to him much? Are you two reasonably comfortable around each other? Do you flirt with him, compliment him, etc. so he kinda has a hint that you like him? If not, do a little of this right now just to get closer. Then totally feel free to casually ask him - "hey, you going to the halloween dance?" then let him answer yes, and go for it - "Wanna go together?" Good luck!!

Lauren C.

by vannahb1999 on 10/13/2011 5:16:17 PM

me and my friends are going to this thing called haunted trails then sleeping over at my house for a criminal minds marathon. yes!

by the band geek on 10/13/2011 5:06:04 PM

i love halloween, especially haunted farms! I'm thinking of going to the zoo too, that sounds fun.

by fallsb-ball on 10/13/2011 4:02:44 PM

Hey! I really don't like when guys are sweet too me, and give me compliments. I accept them, but annoys me until no end! Is that normal? Cuz I feel like I'm being really mean sometimes! I much prefer someone to make fun of me.

Hey girlie!

That's certainly not strange, but as a rule of thumb you should always be kind and polite whenever you receive a compliment.
Jordan S.

by mememe6 on 10/13/2011 3:51:28 PM

I'm looking forward to halloween.Plus I'm going to a haunted house with my boyfriend

by jazzyrock2213 on 10/13/2011 3:28:28 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!