27 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

AN HOUR AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

7 ways to have a wicked wonderful time this weekend

No matter where you live, we guarantee there’s something spooky going on near you...

I went to Hollis last year for a feild trip at the Boys and Girls Club, and we went to a farm with a haunted corn maze. Funny story. So, we went,I was in a group, and everything like... REALLY scared me!! by the end, I cried, because before we went in, there was a farmer that told us all the rules, and I thought it was him again cuz he kinda scared me, but no. I screamed, ran behind one of the staff, and he was like, "hey!!!! don't be scared, im not one of the guys." then he asked how it was. Then, I was still crying, my heart pounding from fear, my mind was racing. Then a guy--a BGF-- asked me if I was okay, and I said,"yeah, sorta", and one of my friends walked up to me, smiling. I was like," Yeah, I'm crying. Not funny" and she was like, "no, no. I went in twice. the second time by myself without a lantern, and said hi to everybody." I stared her, my mouth hanging open, and stopped dead in my tracks, and grabbed her arm. I was like, "you weren't scared??" funniest day of my life!!!!

by happyone123 on 3/7/2012 4:35:42 PM

Mod-
I'm planning on being Snooki for Halloween =)
I have fair skin and I am looking 4 a spray bronzer that won't permanently tan my skin. i was wondering if you knew of any inexpensive spray bronzers? Thanks! Smile <3

Hey girl, You can get a 3oz. bottle of Sevin Nyne spray tanning mist for about $7 at Sephora. Just remember, a little goes a long way! XO

Jess D.

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/27/2011 1:30:00 AM

I went to a Haunted bridge but i didn't see the ghost..... BUMMER!!!!

by tabbycat627 on 10/17/2011 1:42:50 AM

theres a cool old farm in the next town over form me and they have seasonal stuff all year round, but theyre definitely more popular at halloween time. They have a haunted hosue, corn maze, and hayrideSmile im going tomorrow night and im super excitedSmile

by baileybluu on 10/14/2011 8:44:33 PM

in my town there is an abondoned mill me and friends look through a crack in the door and saw a coffin

by kate_jude828 on 10/14/2011 11:11:51 AM

So do you have any tips to improve a frindship?

Hey girl,

We have a whole section of articles - Fab Up Your Friendship - for this! Check out our articles over there for tips on how to deal with bestie issues and how to get closer to your friends Smile

Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/13/2011 9:24:12 PM

There an amusement park in the middle of my state that's turned into a Halloween theme park all October. During the day it has lots of mild things for little kids, but when it gets dark, it's turned into a nightmare. I went there as soon as it was dark, and it was awesome! There were about 8 haunted houses or areas to go through and they were so freaky! I went with my family and it was a blast!

by ashambjor on 10/13/2011 8:30:59 PM

Heyy girls, need advice? You can ask us anything so check out the club, Ask Naomi, and we will answer u asap! See u there<3

by naomi<3 on 10/13/2011 7:23:38 PM

I live on a farm in North Carolina, so I love going on hayrides through the woods and telling scary stories around a bonfire! It's always so much fun! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! (:

by babygirl1999 on 10/13/2011 7:01:48 PM

Me and my friend want to go to ScreamFest @ Canobie Lake Park. We'll prob go next weekend or something.

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 10/13/2011 6:33:20 PM

I would so do that for our farm! Although not much people come by our farm except the neighbors.
There's this farm on a highway, and they're corn maze is AWESOME.

by jennal923 on 10/13/2011 6:30:44 PM

The most popular guy in school likes me, and the halloween dance is coming up, and we're good friends, so should I ask him out?

Hey girl,

Why not! Have you talked to him much? Are you two reasonably comfortable around each other? Do you flirt with him, compliment him, etc. so he kinda has a hint that you like him? If not, do a little of this right now just to get closer. Then totally feel free to casually ask him - "hey, you going to the halloween dance?" then let him answer yes, and go for it - "Wanna go together?" Good luck!!

Lauren C.

by vannahb1999 on 10/13/2011 5:16:17 PM

me and my friends are going to this thing called haunted trails then sleeping over at my house for a criminal minds marathon. yes!

by the band geek on 10/13/2011 5:06:04 PM

i love halloween, especially haunted farms! I'm thinking of going to the zoo too, that sounds fun.

by fallsb-ball on 10/13/2011 4:02:44 PM

Hey! I really don't like when guys are sweet too me, and give me compliments. I accept them, but annoys me until no end! Is that normal? Cuz I feel like I'm being really mean sometimes! I much prefer someone to make fun of me.

Hey girlie!

That's certainly not strange, but as a rule of thumb you should always be kind and polite whenever you receive a compliment.
Jordan S.

by mememe6 on 10/13/2011 3:51:28 PM

I'm looking forward to halloween.Plus I'm going to a haunted house with my boyfriend

by jazzyrock2213 on 10/13/2011 3:28:28 PM