3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

4 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

7 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

A talent competition exclusively for kids and tweens!

Watch Disney's first-ever talent competition tonight!

I liked All the dancers especially the ak2!!!

by Glcharity on 10/15/2011 1:49:19 AM

All the dancers were awesome tonight i wish the best of luck to all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by TinkerBell013 on 10/14/2011 11:04:02 PM

Just watched it! it was amazinggg! ♥

by dancer2998 on 10/14/2011 10:44:59 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Halloween question. Please leave a informative answer because im so confused right now LOL. Okay so, I love halloween. Always have. I feel like i really earned my candy and love to see the costumes and pumpkins. For like the past couple years ive been feeling too old for trick or treating. (i love it i just feel weird at my age walking up to those doors by myself since most friends too old and getting candy) nobody ever turns me down or acts snobby but i am scared they will. I want to have a halloween party but my mom wont let me. Am I too old to trick or treat? (middle school)and if so, how do i celebrate halloween without feeling left out?

Hey girlie,

I totally understand! I don't think you're too old to trick-or-treat, but if it makes you feel awkward and you don't enjoy it like you once did, it's totally fine to sit this one out. Remember - you can still get dressed up and give out candy at your house! No reason not to celebrate it, even if you're not going door-to-door Smile As for the party, that's always a great option for celebrating a holiday! Try inviting a few close friends over on Halloween, getting into your costumes, and having snacks/apple cider/Halloween decorations around as you watch a scary movie. It's simple but it'll be tons of fun!
Lauren C.

by starfan1 on 10/14/2011 10:23:43 PM

sounds cool.
Do you need advice? Check out the club, Ask Naomi, where you can ask anything and just hang out. Hope to c ya there<33

P.S. R u great at giving out advice? Then you could be the VP of my club!! Just comment at the club that u would like to be VP.

by naomi<3 on 10/14/2011 7:25:50 PM

I am soooo happy! I got to see it be taped live. I was at the front and and got in the show. It was weird being so close to a bunch of really famous people. Best of all, during her performance China Ann McClain touched my hand. If you wanna see a show taped look at this site http://www.tvtickets.com you have to keep checking to see if there is a good one. Sometimes they are taken to quickly!

by e2000 on 10/14/2011 6:58:52 PM

I entered the contest but I didn't make it. Oh well. I hope the other dancers do well. They're really good! Smile

by libby22 on 10/14/2011 5:23:16 PM

Me and my kinda bestie are hvaing alot of problems, we almost disagree on everything i today i was almopst spitting venom out of my words at her today. SHe contradicts everything i say. I dont want to confront her beacause i tried something like that a little while ago. Help please!! I'm begging!!

If she keeps contradicting everything you say stop talking. Literally just get quiet right there. She may notice and be like whats wrong? which allows you to just say nicely "you keep contradicting every single little thing i say so ive decided to not say anything anymore." She'll get the hint really quickly. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.