17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

Click Here
COMMENTS

Get inspired with Style Yourself

A book filled with style snippets from across the blogosphere.

MOD MOD!! I have a dance coming up soon, but because i go to a private christian school we have a dress code! It is also a casual dance, but we aren't allowed to wear jeans! I don't have a clue as to what to wear! Please help!
Xoxo,
Bree Smile

Hey Bree,

Well, it depends on the dress code! Try going for something in a bright pop of color - turquoise, purple, royal blue. Choose a stretchy fabric, because then 3/4 length sleeves won't feel too modest - they'll feel cute and young! And consider how long the dress has to be, what type of neckline would work best, what shoes you can wear, etc. Work with the dress code and your personal style to find something that fits with both Smile You can do it!
Lauren C.

by breecc on 5/17/2012 6:33:59 PM

bored bored bored

by Susmita24 on 12/10/2011 1:02:57 PM

Girls need to have better role model. If you're reading this, it'd be great to hear all your opinions. Meghan D.

by gamzeemakaraistheman on 12/3/2011 9:01:42 AM

i need help!!!!

I live on a farm and ever since my so called friend told everyone some girls have been bulling me it's gotten really hurtful...i talk to a teacher and (of course) says she is too nice to do that.....and my dad can't help very well.please help me!!!

by hunter!15 on 11/22/2011 5:16:29 PM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx in advance!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/20/2011 3:04:31 PM

Hey girls! I have a fashion blog too! Check it out at:
http://fabulousfashionfashion.blogspot.com/ It tells you everything from fashion basics to how to create your own personal style.

xoxo
Ashley

by babygirl1265 on 10/19/2011 4:03:48 PM

I am like, one of the most least popular kid in my grade. All of the rest of the girls are pretty, and they all have big boobs. Mine are so tiny. The only reason why everybody likes them is because they have big boobs and they act stupid like, last year, almost the whole grade "protested" and every body got detention but me, my bff, my best buddy, and some other people, and I think there is a total of 40 ppl in my grade. But the least popular ppl in my classes are me, my bff, my best buddie, two friends of mine, and a few boys. I mean that, they are not mean to me, but they do not bother to talk to me. This upsets me. Plus, I couldn't try to become popular because my bff is a very complicated and smart person and she is the kind of person who does not care about being popular and having big boobs. At least ppl talk to her... I want to be popular but I think all of the stuff the other ppl do is stupid. I need help!

by tinykitty98 on 10/18/2011 9:38:45 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
hey so i have a really messy room at the moment Frown can you give me some tips or advice on how i can clean my room fast?
also i am big with decorating my room, so do you have any ideas on how to decorate my room for halloween? oh and i can't buy anything.
please answer ASAP!!
xoxo sail

Hey girlie,

The best way to organize is to choose ONE thing to do at a time. First, pick up all the clothes from the ground and sort into laundry, closet, drawers. Then put them where they need to go. Second, pick up books and DVDs, then stack them in an organized way. Then tackle jewelry, then purses, etc. You'll be surprised how fast it goes! As for decorating, try picking up cheap Halloween decor from card shops (like Hallmark), drugstores, or Halloween superstores. My fave decorations this year are my glossy black skull sculpture that I put on my bookcase, mini pumpkins I spray painted sparkly gold, and little spiders that you can tape to the wall in a cool and creepy crawly pattern Smile
Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 10/14/2011 10:16:04 PM

sounds like a cool book! today i was more daring than my usual v-neck and jeans (so boring) and wore a really pretty dress. i was worried that i would be self conscious but i felt confident and pretty!! i wish i had more pretty dresses like the one i wore today! i guess the article inspired me!

by bunnehz on 10/14/2011 6:46:50 PM

i wore the most AMAZING outfit 2day. it really can make a person feel better and more confident!! be creative, dont go too overboard with the spending though, and simply hold ur head up high!! ur over the weekend homework (no, this is actually fun!!) look through ur closet. maybe the last shirt that u would ever even think about wearing will be you new faveeee!! ~~juicyfruit101

by juicyfruit101 on 10/14/2011 3:39:43 PM