AN HOUR AGO 5 #Halloween manis to die for: http://t.co/WPa8OfcOLc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 gals saddle up in Old Navy's tall buckle boot: http://t.co/sBBSObIMwh

3 HOURS AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

COMMENTS

Have you been bullied? Share your story (and win Chicken Soup!)

October is National Bullying Prevention Month. Stomp it out by sharing your story.

Good for you. Why some people bully is because their really insecure. I'm in the fifth grade.

by Sarah510 on 4/6/2012 9:56:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! ok so ive been in middle school for a while now, and getting good at it too. Well just before thanksgiving a bunch of seventh graders started making fun of me. I nust ignored it and brushed it off. Well i had a good break and i came back today and they said so many nasty things that made me feel terrible. I told my dad and he said i should suck it up and deal with it. So ive been crying on and off for the past few hours. I dont know what to do now. I dont want to even wake up tommorrow if i have to face them. Ive already told the bus driver but she said theres no space for me to move so i have to live with it.
Please help me.

Hey girl, you should talk to a guidance counselor at your school about this. Bullying is never OK and it's important an adult at school pull these kids aside and ask them to stop.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by KikiStarr on 11/28/2011 8:12:33 PM

Think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by potter4ever on 10/25/2011 9:39:30 AM

Think of your crush 2.make a heart with your hands 3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart 4.then put the heart where your real heart is 5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out 6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by watergal47 on 10/16/2011 11:02:06 PM

2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by big time rush on 10/14/2011 5:40:00 PM

ive had girls call me fat. ( how you can be fat at 110 is beyond me, sorry i aint a size two) ive had a guy ask me out on a date due to a dare. and this one girl feels its her duty on earth to change me in to some boy crazy fashtion air head girl

by butterflygirl14 on 10/14/2011 5:37:34 PM

Think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by brbsbranum on 10/14/2011 10:34:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have Club Volleyball tryouts next week! So excited Smile! I love that sport to death! But my birthday conflicted with trying out and being with the 14 year old group like the rest of friends are. So I have to do Club Volleyball with HIGHSCHOOLERS! I'm very tiny. And I would like to make friends so I don't feel uncomfortable the first day of try outs.
I asked my friend "Any advice for playing Club with people in highschool?" Her reply "Don't talk to them. Avoid them." And I"m like wth!!!!! That will make me an OUTSIDER!
I know that was TERRIBLE advice from her--which wasn't being a good friend. What are your opinions on how to fit in and make friends at a Club Volleyball being the shortest and youngest there?

Hey girlie,

I definitely wouldn't take your friend's advice! You might not become besties with these high schoolers, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be friendly! Sure you might be the shortest and youngest, but that doesn't mean you have to be the most SHY too. When you get there, if you're placed in a line or if you're just waiting around, walk up to someone with a smile and stick your hand out to introduce yourself. If you're standing up straight and go straight for a "Hi, I'm ___" with a smile, you will instantly make yourself seem out-going, friendly, and confident. These are all qualities that draw people to you! Ask them how long they've been playing volleyball, what other sports they play, and let the convo progress normally. If you're in a group, you'll probably have TONS of stuff to talk about! You will be fine - I know it Smile Have fun!
Lauren C.

by Rachel B. on 10/13/2011 11:02:45 PM

China Anne Mclain in the background??

by fireworks1071 on 10/13/2011 10:06:50 PM