AN HOUR AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

2 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

3 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

COMMENTS

Sneaky tricks for improving your posture

No need for balancing books on your head -- these tips work!

Good tips! I really need to work on my posture. :/

by avbball23 on 10/15/2011 3:39:47 PM

MODMOD!
Lately ive been really tired all the time! i usually go to bed around 9:30 and wake up around 6:30, but lately everyday when i get home from school all i want to do is go sleep! I'm usually awake by the time i get to school, and never fall asleep in class or anything, but it all catches up with me when i get home. this afternoon i got home, fell asleep and i didnt wake up until my dad got home about 7. is there anything i can do so im not sleeping all the time?

Just keep going to bed when you do. Youll be fine. Also youre growing so youre going to tired. dont fret. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by baileybluu on 10/14/2011 8:52:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really liked these two tee shirts at Rue 21 but, I need to know a way to wear a tee shirt so it looks stylish! like aa type of jacket,that sort of thing! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Absolutely! A tee with a fitted black blazer (that hits about hip length) looks totally sophisticated. A tee shirt with a leather jacket will look rock-n-roll chic, while a tee shirt with a sequined cardigan is completely glam Smile And the black  skinny jean goes with ALL these looks!
Lauren C.

by cutiecayley333 on 10/13/2011 11:14:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I don't mean to be gross but I have a huge issue! Whenever I get home there is a little bit of pee and a lot of sweat on my panties. I figured it was no big deal. But lately when I wipe, it comes out all gooey! And once something that looked like applesauce came out with some red in it when I wiped my rear. I'm terrified!What is going on! It's not my period,I still have 2-3 weeks.

Hey girl,

I know you said it happened when you wiped on the backside, but honestly this sounds like normal discharge to me! And all girls experience "spotting" (some red/brown showing up in between periods) now and then, so it's nothing to be concerned about. If you are absolutely certain it's coming from your rear though, I would ask mom or dad to give the doc a call. It's most likely nothing but, when blood is found in your stool (aka "#2"), the doctor should always give their opinion just to make sure all is ok!
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 10/13/2011 11:08:38 PM

So there is this kid who sit's beside me and he's always coughing and sneezing on me and he look's at my test and paper's pointing out what i got wrong!How do i keep him out of my buissness!?

Hey girlie,

Bring a little personal bag of tissues to class next time and, when he coughs/sneezes, casually pass the tissues to him. Say something like, "Use these, please." Then let it go and go back to your things. That'll give him the hint that he's being gross. And the next time he looks at your test, put your arm around it to hide it and firmly say, "STOP it." Give him a harsh look and get back to work. You just have to be firm - if he's bothering you, you have to stand up for yourself!
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/13/2011 9:13:49 PM

one thing my sister did (its for something else but it works for this too) put sticky notes places where you are everyday. for example the computer, fridge, etc. when you see the sticky note, it will remind you to sit or stand up straight. it really works

by artgaldh on 10/13/2011 8:28:25 PM

It's hard to remember not to slouch when you do it all of the time, I try to have good posture though(:

by Rgirl12 on 10/13/2011 7:47:21 PM

I have wanted a BGF forever and i think i found the perfect guy to be great friends with how can i keep this friendly relationship up without having any other "feelings" get involved. I just think i really need to have a guy friend to talk to and have a Blast together and talk about fun things. How can i start? THanks so much GL! Smile

Hey girlie,

Honestly, it's really hard to prevent those "feelings" if they're meant to happen. If you're attracted to him or find his personality a good match for you, it's hard to deny it. But don't go into the friendship with that as the goal - you know you just want a platonic BGF, so keep it to that! It can also help to talk about your guy issues and let him talk about his girl issues. That way, you have a constant reminder that he is not an option - you already know too much about his love life, ya know? Give it a try and see how it goes! Like I said, you can't prevent those feelings if you're really attracted to him - but treat him like a friend and you should be fine Smile
Lauren C.

by hypershrimp on 10/13/2011 7:44:01 PM

great article! i really wanted to improve my posture, so thnks! Smile

by unicornninja on 10/13/2011 7:31:51 PM

heyy girls! Need advice? You can ask us anything!! Check out the club, Ask Naomi

by naomi<3 on 10/13/2011 7:21:29 PM