3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

5 ways to boost your immune system before cold season

Try out these tricks to keep that cold and cough at bay.

1. take a deep breath 2.think of someone you like 3.press f10 five times 4.send this to five pages 5.look at your background

by knerdalicious on 10/26/2011 10:44:30 AM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx in advance!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/20/2011 3:05:02 PM

I got the tickly cough and I've had it for 2 weeks now! I think I've tried everything, I've eaten foods with vitamin C, I've had tea like every morning with lemon, it just won't go away! I think I'm going to have to get some medicine, I hate this cold, it's annoying -_-

by cindy5218 on 10/17/2011 12:31:59 PM

i have been sick twice in the past 2 weeks with 2 different sicknesses :/

by Say.xoxo on 10/16/2011 1:06:14 AM

Bost my immune system? lol

by Rgirl12 on 10/15/2011 11:00:26 PM

There's this girl who i really want to be good friends with but i kinda started off on a bad start when i was talking about her behind her back!How do i gain her trust and have a better relationship with her?

Hey girl,

Come clean with this girl and do the right thing: apologize! Send her a text or stop by her locker after school to show her you can be mature. Say - "Hey, do you have a sec?" Then tell her you're sorry you acted so immature because you really think you could've been good friends. Tell her you think you've grown and you're a better person now, much less interested in gossip and you'd really like to see if you could start over. Be sincere!
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/15/2011 10:53:01 PM

I have a sinus infection 4 times already this season.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/15/2011 9:39:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my guy friend is mad at me for using my best friend as a history partner when he wanted her, even though she chose me. so he is ignoring me and sending me mean messages and he told my (ex) crushes friend who i (used to) like! but he didn't know that i was over him. what do i do? he's being so mean. Frown

Hey girlfriend, you need to call him and ask him why he's so mad. It itsn't your fault that your bestie chose you over him. Maybe you could have a three way conversation with your friend too so you all can talk and resolve everything. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cornpie21 on 10/15/2011 6:49:15 PM

"The principle is sound: to avoid illness, expose yourself to germs enabling your immune system to develop antibodies. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t do this… Maybe they have something against living forever." -Dwight Schrute

by heathuuuur on 10/15/2011 1:23:42 PM

Well, my besties and I wanted to throw a Halloween Dance at school, and the principal told us to create a list of all the things we'd want and their prices. Our limit is about 100 dollars. Besides partycity, where else can we look for decorations rather than dollar stores? thanks.

Hey chica,

Try Oriental Trading, Party City, Spirit Halloween and other Halloween superstores, and Walmart Smile Way to take charge and plan something big for your school! So fun!
Lauren C.