6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

8 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

9 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

5 ways to boost your immune system before cold season

Try out these tricks to keep that cold and cough at bay.

1. take a deep breath 2.think of someone you like f10 five times 4.send this to five pages 5.look at your background

by knerdalicious on 10/26/2011 10:44:30 AM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx in advance!

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/20/2011 3:05:02 PM

I got the tickly cough and I've had it for 2 weeks now! I think I've tried everything, I've eaten foods with vitamin C, I've had tea like every morning with lemon, it just won't go away! I think I'm going to have to get some medicine, I hate this cold, it's annoying -_-

by cindy5218 on 10/17/2011 12:31:59 PM

i have been sick twice in the past 2 weeks with 2 different sicknesses :/

by Say.xoxo on 10/16/2011 1:06:14 AM

Bost my immune system? lol

by Rgirl12 on 10/15/2011 11:00:26 PM

There's this girl who i really want to be good friends with but i kinda started off on a bad start when i was talking about her behind her back!How do i gain her trust and have a better relationship with her?

Hey girl,

Come clean with this girl and do the right thing: apologize! Send her a text or stop by her locker after school to show her you can be mature. Say - "Hey, do you have a sec?" Then tell her you're sorry you acted so immature because you really think you could've been good friends. Tell her you think you've grown and you're a better person now, much less interested in gossip and you'd really like to see if you could start over. Be sincere!
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/15/2011 10:53:01 PM

I have a sinus infection 4 times already this season.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/15/2011 9:39:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my guy friend is mad at me for using my best friend as a history partner when he wanted her, even though she chose me. so he is ignoring me and sending me mean messages and he told my (ex) crushes friend who i (used to) like! but he didn't know that i was over him. what do i do? he's being so mean. Frown

Hey girlfriend, you need to call him and ask him why he's so mad. It itsn't your fault that your bestie chose you over him. Maybe you could have a three way conversation with your friend too so you all can talk and resolve everything. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cornpie21 on 10/15/2011 6:49:15 PM

"The principle is sound: to avoid illness, expose yourself to germs enabling your immune system to develop antibodies. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t do this… Maybe they have something against living forever." -Dwight Schrute

by heathuuuur on 10/15/2011 1:23:42 PM

Well, my besties and I wanted to throw a Halloween Dance at school, and the principal told us to create a list of all the things we'd want and their prices. Our limit is about 100 dollars. Besides partycity, where else can we look for decorations rather than dollar stores? thanks.

Hey chica,

Try Oriental Trading, Party City, Spirit Halloween and other Halloween superstores, and Walmart Smile Way to take charge and plan something big for your school! So fun!
Lauren C.

by Smasheroo on 10/15/2011 12:24:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD in the winter and fall my hands get really dry are there any lotions or creams that will help that

Absolutely! That's what body lotion is for. I love St. Ives (choose a scent you love), but there are also lotions from Olay, Neutrogena, etc. too. Use it in the morning and at night before you go to bed!
Lauren C.

by juliacar on 10/15/2011 11:04:05 AM

Ok soo 2 things
1) What kind of things can you do to get rid of curves. Also muffin top areas I guess????
2) I have a prepaid phone but texting is so addicted how do I stop and only text a little?

Hey girlie,

1. Definitely make sure you're eating healthy, well-balanced meals. Pair that with a little cardio every day - jogging for an hour, biking, kickboxing, swimming, even fast ice skating once it gets cooler out Smile Cardio is the best way to get trim!

2. Change your habit - instead of texting so much, CALL your friends. You'll be able to chat in one phone call about all the things it would take you tons of texts to say. Texting can be fun but it can also be something you do when you're bored, so replace the behavior with something else - check Facebook, pick up a book, go outside, rearrange your room, do your homework, etc. Smile
Lauren C.

by pumpernickel88 on 10/15/2011 10:21:05 AM

I'll definitely try these ideas.

if you'd like, join my advice group, sweetooth! i will give you the best advice around. no question is too embarassing!

by sweetooth on 10/15/2011 9:33:27 AM

First comment! I will use these tips. BTW anyone can join my advice Queen Page or my clubs, Soccer is Life or Random Thingz

by kewauneegal on 10/15/2011 8:55:17 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!