11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

5 ways to protect your skin this fall

Insider tips on getting a fresh fall face.

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have really bad acne on my forehead and the pimples are leaving darkspots! Is there a way to naturally clear up darkspots?

Hey girl,

They might go away with time, but if it's serious scarring from acne, talk to your dermatologist or doc and he might be able to recommend a treatment!
Kelly G.

by AngelicSwagg on 7/6/2012 3:37:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Hi my name is Kali. I see a lot of girls walking around and their face has this perfect dewy glow to it. I was wondering how I could get my face to have that glow too. I wash my face every morning and night, apply moisturizer, and sometimes toner but my face just seems to look dull. Thanks! Smile

A good way to add some shiney health to your face is to find a light shimmery power. Then apply it to the corners of your eyes, lightly across your eyelid, under your eyes, and some on your cheeks. If you lightly apply this shimmery powder i those places youll get a healthy glow. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by AquaMasquerade on 12/18/2011 5:38:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD DOM MOD MOD!
my lips are turning brown!!!! what do i do???I've been using chapstick, but it just isn't working!!!! help help help quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey girl,

They're probably just chapped because of the winter chill. Try not to lick your lips very much - it's tempting because it makes them feel better for a sec, but it actually dries them out faster. Just keep using lip balm and ask your doc if what you're using isn't powerful enough!
Lauren C.

by tunebird on 11/24/2011 5:08:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
My acne is really bad on my face. I asked my mom to take me to a dermatologists but she hasn't yet. I have the worst acne out of anyone in my grade, how is their skin so perfect? What can I do to clear it up?

by megrace36 on 11/5/2011 1:10:39 PM

me and my bff were doing our eyebrows and i accidentally went too far!!! what should i do?!

Hey honey, oh no! Were you waxing them? Well, it's not that bad. You just have to wait for the hair to grow back. In the meantime, use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the empty space. Be sure to match the color with your hair color.

Amalia E.

by leah2113 on 10/30/2011 5:26:27 PM

MODMODMOD! Smile
Since the cold weather has begun, my face has gotten really dry and flaky. and my acne medication isn't helping at all. With the dryness I mean. Can you recommend something that will hydrate my face to ditch the flakes, but still fight the acne along with my medication? thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

You'll wanna try a non greasy face moisturizer to apply once a day in order to keep your face soft and hydrated without making it oily. A lotion with natural moisturizing ingredients like shea butter could be just what you need. Try Cetaphil's Daily Facial Moisturizer or Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion Smile
Lauren C.

by the new me :) on 10/28/2011 6:33:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay. So, there is this guy i REALLY like, jake. Well, my friend blabbed, now he won't talk to me. PLEASE HELP ME!!! He says he likes this other girl, Kay.

Hey girl, I think you need to trust that he likes Kay and give him space. He's not interested in you, and not talking to you is his way of communicating that to you. Is it the most efficient? Maybe not, but it's where he is for now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by r1n2s3 on 10/24/2011 5:51:16 PM

Editing please! "to thick?" "loose moisture?" You are a professional magazine.

by rylinn_S on 10/21/2011 10:27:18 PM

these tips r ah-mazing!!! i never knew that if u drank hot water with lemon every day that u could be healthier... it's great thx! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/21/2011 4:01:54 PM

I love the steam when I take showers, my family does understand why I like it so much. They always make comments about me steaming up the bathroom but I still do it.

The other suggestions I totally agree with.

by luckykel on 10/19/2011 11:56:45 PM