Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

5 ways to protect your skin this fall

Insider tips on getting a fresh fall face.

that models makeup is gorgeous!

by abigail is awesome ;) on 10/19/2011 4:19:03 PM

Great tips! Do they work?

by MUchick5 on 10/17/2011 5:53:08 PM

These are great tips! Smile

by Abbythedreamer98 on 10/17/2011 10:10:31 AM

Thanks so much, Lauren C.!!!! <3 Smile I can log out now Smile

Great!! Glad it worked Smile
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 10/15/2011 11:04:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMOD
My acount wont let me log out! every time i click log out it just refreshes the page!!!! someone help pleeezSmile

Hey girl,

Make sure you clean your browser's cache! Sometimes our computers save old versions of webpages, which will make you keep seeing the same info even after you've logged out <3
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 10/15/2011 10:50:33 PM

Well I take steaming hot showers every day and my skin is way too oily...

by revolutionary_chick on 10/15/2011 10:35:21 PM

The steam shower one is going to be a problem for me, I can't stand cold water.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/15/2011 9:43:48 PM

heyy girls, need advice? Check out the club, Ask Naomi, where u can ask anything! Hope to see u there

P.S. R u great at giving out advice? You could be the VP of my club! Comment that u would like to be VP on Ask Naomi

by naomi<3 on 10/15/2011 6:24:26 PM

Hey girlies out there!!!
Anyone need advice? well im here to help! Smile i can give advice on
boys
makeup
hair
fashion
teachers
school
family
friends
bullies
well anything really. stop by my profile and ask ANY question you need answered. i'll be sure to get back to u in a day or two. nothing over three days unless anounced. kay thanks
love,
claraton0202 oxoxo

by claraton0202 on 10/15/2011 6:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD So i am able to do my makeup and hair really well in the morning and im always really happy with how i look when i leave in the morning. But by like 3rd period my hair is kinda frizzy or the texture is lost, even if i put some hairspray, and my makeup comes off making my skin look really uneven and gross and my eyeliner comes off making my lower lids kind of dark and my top lids looking kind of darker brown then they normally are. How can i keep my makeup and hair to stay the same through the day? PLEASEE HELP(: Thanks!

Hey girlfriend, I can completely relate! You go out the house looking cute, then you check yourself in the mirror at school and you're like what happened?! For makeup, be sure to re-apply throughout the day. I always re-do my liner. It could also be the makeup products you're using. Maybelline, CoverGirl and L'oreal have some really great stuff, so check them out. For your hair see if you can do it the night before, so it will last longer. For example, curl your hair the night before, put it in rollers, then take it out in the morning or even in the car ride to school. That way you're giving your hair the chance to set overnight which keeps it intact for the rest of the day. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.