AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

5 ways to protect your skin this fall

Insider tips on getting a fresh fall face.

I don't know if I can give up my hot showers for the sake of my skin!!!!

by avbball23 on 10/15/2011 3:30:19 PM

Modmodmod!
What r some good drugstore acne face cleansers?? I have some little bumps on my forehead some blackheada on my nose and a little acne and scars on my cheeks. It's brings down my confidence alot it's so embarrassing!l thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

Try washing with Clean & Clear's Morning Burst face wash in the morning and at night. That's what I use and I love it! Or you could try combining a scrub and a gentle foaming cleanser. Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser is also one we love!!
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 10/15/2011 12:50:47 PM

@soccer rox8 i would say jeans boots that r warm and a long sleeve shirt with hoddie and another warm coat and hat and gloves and scarf just to be sure

by millia7 on 10/15/2011 12:13:36 PM

So I need shoes for my chorus concert I'd like flats or kitten heels cuz I'm super clumsy but for some reason I can't find any. (im not much of a shopper) any idea where to get some for $30 or less (strict budget sorry) thanx in advance

Payless or Target for SURE! They're the best places to go for shoes when you're on a budget. DSW also has some great deals Smile
Lauren C.

by swimmerchic96 on 10/15/2011 11:43:48 AM

BTW, my skin is alergc to benzoyl peroxide it makes my skin red and itchy.... i even had to go to a drematologist for it!!!

@Soccer_rox8

last night for my b-day party i took my soccer team and a few other friend ice-skating. it was soooo much fun and it was kinda cold... you may just need a hoodie or jacket and a long-sleeve shirt Smile

by monkeyqueen99 on 10/15/2011 10:43:08 AM

Ug it never snows where i live, so i dont think I'll have a prob with that.

by foodiejr99 on 10/15/2011 9:48:14 AM

I don't think the less steam one's gonna work for me. i always take super hot showers! but i'll try the other ideas to keep my skin healthy.

by sweetooth on 10/15/2011 9:28:22 AM

Mod mod mOd!
So today im going to a friend's hockey game. What are some cute(&warm? ..not sure if ice arenas are cold) outfits that i could wear? Im in 7th grade if that helpsSmile Thanks a bunch!<3

Hey girlie,

The ice arena will almost definitely be cold, so you wanna be prepared! Wear a pair of jeans with ankle or knee high boots. Top it off with a shirt in a bright pop of color, with a hoodie over that, with a jacket over that. You can always take the jacket off (or swap it around so you take the hoodie off instead), but you don't wanna be cold! It could be smart to also stash a pair of gloves in your purse, just in case!
Lauren C.