12 MINUTES AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

12 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

15 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

COMMENTS

5 ways to protect your skin this fall

Insider tips on getting a fresh fall face.

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have really bad acne on my forehead and the pimples are leaving darkspots! Is there a way to naturally clear up darkspots?

Hey girl,

They might go away with time, but if it's serious scarring from acne, talk to your dermatologist or doc and he might be able to recommend a treatment!
Kelly G.

by AngelicSwagg on 7/6/2012 3:37:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Hi my name is Kali. I see a lot of girls walking around and their face has this perfect dewy glow to it. I was wondering how I could get my face to have that glow too. I wash my face every morning and night, apply moisturizer, and sometimes toner but my face just seems to look dull. Thanks! Smile

A good way to add some shiney health to your face is to find a light shimmery power. Then apply it to the corners of your eyes, lightly across your eyelid, under your eyes, and some on your cheeks. If you lightly apply this shimmery powder i those places youll get a healthy glow. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by AquaMasquerade on 12/18/2011 5:38:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD DOM MOD MOD!
my lips are turning brown!!!! what do i do???I've been using chapstick, but it just isn't working!!!! help help help quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey girl,

They're probably just chapped because of the winter chill. Try not to lick your lips very much - it's tempting because it makes them feel better for a sec, but it actually dries them out faster. Just keep using lip balm and ask your doc if what you're using isn't powerful enough!
Lauren C.

by tunebird on 11/24/2011 5:08:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
My acne is really bad on my face. I asked my mom to take me to a dermatologists but she hasn't yet. I have the worst acne out of anyone in my grade, how is their skin so perfect? What can I do to clear it up?

by megrace36 on 11/5/2011 1:10:39 PM

me and my bff were doing our eyebrows and i accidentally went too far!!! what should i do?!

Hey honey, oh no! Were you waxing them? Well, it's not that bad. You just have to wait for the hair to grow back. In the meantime, use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the empty space. Be sure to match the color with your hair color.

Amalia E.

by leah2113 on 10/30/2011 5:26:27 PM

MODMODMOD! Smile
Since the cold weather has begun, my face has gotten really dry and flaky. and my acne medication isn't helping at all. With the dryness I mean. Can you recommend something that will hydrate my face to ditch the flakes, but still fight the acne along with my medication? thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

You'll wanna try a non greasy face moisturizer to apply once a day in order to keep your face soft and hydrated without making it oily. A lotion with natural moisturizing ingredients like shea butter could be just what you need. Try Cetaphil's Daily Facial Moisturizer or Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion Smile
Lauren C.

by the new me :) on 10/28/2011 6:33:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay. So, there is this guy i REALLY like, jake. Well, my friend blabbed, now he won't talk to me. PLEASE HELP ME!!! He says he likes this other girl, Kay.

Hey girl, I think you need to trust that he likes Kay and give him space. He's not interested in you, and not talking to you is his way of communicating that to you. Is it the most efficient? Maybe not, but it's where he is for now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by r1n2s3 on 10/24/2011 5:51:16 PM

Editing please! "to thick?" "loose moisture?" You are a professional magazine.

by rylinn_S on 10/21/2011 10:27:18 PM

these tips r ah-mazing!!! i never knew that if u drank hot water with lemon every day that u could be healthier... it's great thx! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/21/2011 4:01:54 PM

I love the steam when I take showers, my family does understand why I like it so much. They always make comments about me steaming up the bathroom but I still do it.

The other suggestions I totally agree with.

by luckykel on 10/19/2011 11:56:45 PM

that models makeup is gorgeous!

by abigail is awesome ;) on 10/19/2011 4:19:03 PM

Great tips! Do they work?

by MUchick5 on 10/17/2011 5:53:08 PM

These are great tips! Smile

by Abbythedreamer98 on 10/17/2011 10:10:31 AM

Thanks so much, Lauren C.!!!! <3 Smile I can log out now Smile

Great!! Glad it worked Smile
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 10/15/2011 11:04:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMOD
My acount wont let me log out! every time i click log out it just refreshes the page!!!! someone help pleeezSmile

Hey girl,

Make sure you clean your browser's cache! Sometimes our computers save old versions of webpages, which will make you keep seeing the same info even after you've logged out <3
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 10/15/2011 10:50:33 PM

Well I take steaming hot showers every day and my skin is way too oily...

by revolutionary_chick on 10/15/2011 10:35:21 PM

The steam shower one is going to be a problem for me, I can't stand cold water.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/15/2011 9:43:48 PM

heyy girls, need advice? Check out the club, Ask Naomi, where u can ask anything! Hope to see u there

P.S. R u great at giving out advice? You could be the VP of my club! Comment that u would like to be VP on Ask Naomi

by naomi<3 on 10/15/2011 6:24:26 PM

Hey girlies out there!!!
Anyone need advice? well im here to help! Smile i can give advice on
boys
makeup
hair
fashion
teachers
school
family
friends
bullies
well anything really. stop by my profile and ask ANY question you need answered. i'll be sure to get back to u in a day or two. nothing over three days unless anounced. kay thanks
love,
claraton0202 oxoxo

by claraton0202 on 10/15/2011 6:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD So i am able to do my makeup and hair really well in the morning and im always really happy with how i look when i leave in the morning. But by like 3rd period my hair is kinda frizzy or the texture is lost, even if i put some hairspray, and my makeup comes off making my skin look really uneven and gross and my eyeliner comes off making my lower lids kind of dark and my top lids looking kind of darker brown then they normally are. How can i keep my makeup and hair to stay the same through the day? PLEASEE HELP(: Thanks!

Hey girlfriend, I can completely relate! You go out the house looking cute, then you check yourself in the mirror at school and you're like what happened?! For makeup, be sure to re-apply throughout the day. I always re-do my liner. It could also be the makeup products you're using. Maybelline, CoverGirl and L'oreal have some really great stuff, so check them out. For your hair see if you can do it the night before, so it will last longer. For example, curl your hair the night before, put it in rollers, then take it out in the morning or even in the car ride to school. That way you're giving your hair the chance to set overnight which keeps it intact for the rest of the day. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jobrosrlife on 10/15/2011 5:29:12 PM

I don't know if I can give up my hot showers for the sake of my skin!!!!

by avbball23 on 10/15/2011 3:30:19 PM

Modmodmod!
What r some good drugstore acne face cleansers?? I have some little bumps on my forehead some blackheada on my nose and a little acne and scars on my cheeks. It's brings down my confidence alot it's so embarrassing!l thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

Try washing with Clean & Clear's Morning Burst face wash in the morning and at night. That's what I use and I love it! Or you could try combining a scrub and a gentle foaming cleanser. Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser is also one we love!!
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 10/15/2011 12:50:47 PM

@soccer rox8 i would say jeans boots that r warm and a long sleeve shirt with hoddie and another warm coat and hat and gloves and scarf just to be sure

by millia7 on 10/15/2011 12:13:36 PM

So I need shoes for my chorus concert I'd like flats or kitten heels cuz I'm super clumsy but for some reason I can't find any. (im not much of a shopper) any idea where to get some for $30 or less (strict budget sorry) thanx in advance

Payless or Target for SURE! They're the best places to go for shoes when you're on a budget. DSW also has some great deals Smile
Lauren C.

by swimmerchic96 on 10/15/2011 11:43:48 AM

BTW, my skin is alergc to benzoyl peroxide it makes my skin red and itchy.... i even had to go to a drematologist for it!!!

@Soccer_rox8

last night for my b-day party i took my soccer team and a few other friend ice-skating. it was soooo much fun and it was kinda cold... you may just need a hoodie or jacket and a long-sleeve shirt Smile

by monkeyqueen99 on 10/15/2011 10:43:08 AM

Ug it never snows where i live, so i dont think I'll have a prob with that.

by foodiejr99 on 10/15/2011 9:48:14 AM

I don't think the less steam one's gonna work for me. i always take super hot showers! but i'll try the other ideas to keep my skin healthy.

by sweetooth on 10/15/2011 9:28:22 AM

Mod mod mOd!
So today im going to a friend's hockey game. What are some cute(&warm? ..not sure if ice arenas are cold) outfits that i could wear? Im in 7th grade if that helpsSmile Thanks a bunch!<3

Hey girlie,

The ice arena will almost definitely be cold, so you wanna be prepared! Wear a pair of jeans with ankle or knee high boots. Top it off with a shirt in a bright pop of color, with a hoodie over that, with a jacket over that. You can always take the jacket off (or swap it around so you take the hoodie off instead), but you don't wanna be cold! It could be smart to also stash a pair of gloves in your purse, just in case!
Lauren C.