14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

15 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

16 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Are my boobs shrinking?!

I’ve noticed lately that some of my bras aren’t fitting the way they used to.

Hey Abbydabbers, if you're not completely ready then I wouldn't wear one if I were you. But if your mom insists on you getting one, then it may be time to put one on. No worries girl. They are comfy and you can find some cute stylish ones. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
I'm 11 years old and I don't wear bras but my mom keeps checking to see if I wear any I put on a coat so she can't see should I start wearing bras? Lynae P.

by Abbydabbers on 8/11/2012 3:15:56 PM

MODMODMOD
My mom gets REALLY frustrated when shopping, so I needed a few new bras so we went to the girls department but they only had A's and one sorta fit me but I wanted to try on a B, so we had to go to the lingerie department and i tried one on but by that time she was really crabby. The B fit me on my left side but was too small on my right side, and she got so frustrated so I just had to leave with the A's that don't really fit. And don't say order a special size or whatever because my mom buys the cheapest of everything possible and she doesn't like to order online, plus she isn't very supportive about anything. Help!

Hey girl!  Ordering a special sized bra isn't necessary- but you might have to deal with bras that don't fit both sides.  Some stores make half sized bras, but they still won't fit if your breasts are uneven.  Maybe this could work- go online and look for a website with fairly inexpensive bras and a good return policy (make sure shipping isn't too much either).  Order a few bras around the size you were trying on in the store that fit.  You can try the bras on in the comfort of your own house and your mom won't have to take you shopping.  You can return all the bras that don't fit and you'll know what size you are next time you go shopping.  xoxo

Kate G.

by mainbunny1 on 7/24/2012 11:16:14 AM

I'm 11 and I thought I was a size 32 aa but I went online to a bra size calculator and it said I was a 30b!!! My info: band=24 bust=27. Can you tell me what size I REALLY am?
Also for my size, can you tell me a good store to buy bras from that I don't have to order online? I can't afford $30 or more bras from Victorias secret. Thanks SO MUCH!

Hey girl, to figure out your bra size, the best thing to do is go try some on. Every brand fits differently, so that's probably why the online calculator was different than you expected. See if there's a L'eggs, Bali, Playtex, and/or Hanes outlet near you. You can also check Walmart - sometimes they have some good bras that are cheaper.
Carrie R.

by lily14 on 7/16/2012 11:29:48 AM

I'm 11 and I'm a size 32aa. What is a good store to buy bras from that I don't have to order from online? Also not SUPER expensive bras like the $30 or more ones at Victoria secret. Thanks!!!

Hey babe, see if there's a Hanes, L'eggs, Bali, and/or Playtex outlet near you. You can also try Walmart if you're lookin' for something cheap.
Carrie R.

by lily14 on 7/16/2012 11:19:25 AM

Awkward talk about boobs.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Where your mom talked about boobs in front of your bf. My mom did that to me recently and I just felt weird about it because I am on the flat side, Im growing and they are bigger than they used to be, but I just didnt like the conversation.

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:06:13 AM

Hey 13agari, just tell her whenever you guys are alone or when she has free time. Being a woman, she will understand. Xoxo

BTW I luv this website
Umm i think my bra is too small but how do i tell my mom.... its not like she really notices at least I dont think so..... Lynae P.

by 13agari on 6/19/2012 8:41:46 PM

I know this is akward, but my breasts have been growing for a little more than two years, and they are only size A. My mom and her mom (maternal grandmother) wear size C. However, my Dad's mom (paternal grandmother) literally has no breasts, she doesn't even have to wear a bra... is there a chance that my breasts are as large as they will get? Can I inherit this kind of thing from my dad's side or is it only possible from my mom's side?

Hey chicky, girls' breasts can grow til they're in their early 20s, so there's still plenty of time for ya. But if you end up being an A, don't worry - there are good and bad things about every cup size. And just like everything else in your DNA, you get some genes from both sides of the fam. It's a toss up which side will be stronger.
Carrie R.

by mainbunny1 on 6/12/2012 2:59:49 PM

I am going to the pool on Monday and I have never been embarrassed of wearing a bikini but the 2 guys that I like are ganna go too !!! And they are really cute and I want them to Notest me but I don't no how to !!!! I have never been to te pool with Guyz only with family and Friendz ( Girl Friendz ) but this time I am going with my grade one is in my homeroom the other one is on the other team and I only have 1 class with him!! Help me get Notest I no how to swim and have some curves my Friendz say I REALLY skinny I think so to but not that much!

Hey girl,

If you want to hang out with guys at the pool party, then you have to relax about your body! I'm sure everyone else is as concerned as you are, but just relax and have fun, and don't worry about what you look like! If you suggest a fun game or beat the boys in a swimming race, they'll definitely notice you, and for good reasons!

Meghan D.

by Crazy4U. on 6/1/2012 5:09:03 PM

I need advice. My boobs, butt and inner theighs have stretch marks. And i am never able to wear my fav shorts cause they show. Will they ever go away? Will they come back?

Hey girl,

Everyone has stretch marks, and they're probably not as noticeable as you think! There are different creams and lotions that you can use to make them less noticeable! Ask for help at the beauty store to see what works for you, or if you're still concerned you can talk to a dermatologist, too!

Meghan D.