9 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

10 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

11 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

Freaked about getting my braces off

Does it hurt to get them removed?

I'm getting braces in 6 months. Unfortunately I will be in high school. On the plus side, I have lots of performances and stuff coming up so...

by Apple cake on 10/20/2011 8:17:18 PM

LUCKY! Still got awhile with mine on.

by topchef88 on 10/20/2011 5:56:25 PM

I got mine off 3 weeks ago & it was like the best day of my life. Didn't hurt at all! (: I just hate wearing retainers.

by sad_girl on 10/20/2011 4:21:28 PM

It didn't hurt AT ALL. the only thing i didn't like was the polisher thing which is similar to what they use to clean your teeth at the dentist...the air it gives off smelt horrible!! lol, but, no worries, no pain at all. Smile

by mychemloverkim on 10/20/2011 9:21:00 AM

No, getting your braces off doesn't hurt. It was the best day of my life!!! Smile Finally you can chew gum and eat taffy and all sorts of stuff now that your braces are off. A little tip: When your braces are off, everything feels so weird and smooth. it's awesome!!!

by bri017 on 10/20/2011 8:21:01 AM

DOESNT HURT AT ALL! If you got em on it wont hurt at all 2 get em off Smile

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:11:13 PM

that chick looks like a guy from my school. weird

by livver on 10/18/2011 2:53:32 PM

WOW i just got mine removed today Laughing 10182011<33
it didn't really hurt for me but the thing i hated was the clay (they had to put clay in for me to get the molds for my retainer) . JUST DON"T LAUGH WHEN YOUR HAVING IT XDD

by islandgirl23 on 10/18/2011 7:39:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I Have My Period I'm In 5th Grade And I'm Eleven How Do I Carry Extra Pads Around?? Are Restrooms Have Trash Cans. But I'm Not Sure Where I Can Keep Extra Pads If I Need Them. Also Am I Too Young To Use Tampons?

Hey girl, either pads or tampons are OK. I'd just keep them in a pencil pouch or with your lunch stuff.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by alakoj on 10/17/2011 7:25:53 PM

*MOD MOD MOD!!* I know this doesn't really have anything to do with braces.. sorry ~!! But this is a really quick question, no rocket science ;) My q is : How many Girl's Life magazine has there been since the summer one of Selena Gomez?? ~~THANKS A WHOLLEEE BUNCH !!!!~~

Hey girl, let's see ... we have our October/November issue now, August/September before and June/July before that ... so three!

xoxo