Bridget M.

is modding

29 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

AN HOUR AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

Freaked about getting my braces off

Does it hurt to get them removed?

thanks for posting this. i get my braces off in a few weeks and this calmed me down!

by beingbek on 10/16/2011 1:27:03 PM

I got my braces off last year in January. It didn't hurt, but they pressure and stuff does make it a little uncomfortable, but don't worry Smile Yeah, your teeth do feel slimy after getting them off for a little while, but it doesn't last long. Now I wear a retainer, and I shouldn't have to wear one now since I lost all my baby teeth Laughing By the way, congrats!!

by Sheyenne on 10/16/2011 12:24:18 PM

LUCKYYYYY

by fireworks1071 on 10/16/2011 12:11:18 PM

I just got mine removed a week ago and it only hurt a little when they were taking it off, but when they chipped off the glue that didn't hurt at all. It was really fast and your teeth feel slimy afterwards. congrats though!

by fallsb-ball on 10/16/2011 12:04:27 PM

Calm down! It's like a massage!

by HappyFeet16 on 10/16/2011 10:35:05 AM

I got my braces off 2 years ago and it didn't hurt at all. To be honest, I didn't even feel anything! It also was really fast, I had no idea they were done until they told me. You have nothing to worry about, the hard part of having braces is already over! Laughing Congratulations by the way!

by CourtneyPink28 on 10/16/2011 10:31:11 AM

I had only top braces, and it took only like 30 secs for the braces to come off, and it didnt hurt!!! and then you rinse your mouth out and then she scrapes your teeth to get the glue off then you rise your mouth again then you're done!!! but your teeth feel slimy for awhile after Tong

by oceanlover69 on 10/16/2011 10:25:13 AM

It hurt when I got my braces off! And my teeth felt really slimy! The first thing I did was chew gum, but I guess I wasn't used to chewing without my braces, because I bit my lip 13 times! But now everything is chill and I'm glad I don't have my braces. Plus, I have really straight teeth!

by Katiegirl2 on 10/16/2011 9:55:42 AM

I don"t remember it hurting for me, but I do remember my teeth feeling really slimy, lol

by MadiBird on 10/16/2011 9:32:31 AM

It doesnt hurt, except maybe your jaw from holding your mouth open. And hope the orthodontist doesnt scrape out any of your fillings (she scarped out 2 of mine and now i have to get them filled again Tong)

by horsie9000 on 10/16/2011 9:30:35 AM