2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 can win a 180s Quantum-Cool jacket, arm sleeves and wristbands! #EnterToWin #GLStyle http://t.co/rPQqhvR5Ye

2 HOURS AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

17 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

COMMENTS

My friends make fun of my hair down there!

They always ask if I’ve shaved “the forest” yet...

MOD MOD MOD!!
Its getting hotter out and people are starting to open up their pools, I'm terrified to get in the water because of my peek-a-boo hairs! How do I ask my mom if I can trim them up?

Hey girlie! Your mom can probs relate, so don't be afraid to let her know what's up. Just tell her your concerns about pool parties and beach days. xo

Caroline M.

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 4:25:14 PM

My friend just showed me something where they discussed how its not good to completely shave down there because it said we have hair there for a reason and its to help keep things away from our vagina. But then I heard since we wear modern underwear and its not like in ancient times where bathing and keeping clean was tougher, that its good to shave.

Plus if our hair is there to keep away things then why do guys even have pubic hair because their parts all hang away from their body. So I think shaving is good for a number of reasons.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 7:21:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I don't shave my hair down there, but I do trim it to make it less messy when I'm on my period. Is there a certain way that I need to trim it though?

Hey girl-

shaving down their is a personal preference-- there is no certain way to trim. Just make sure you aren't causing any uncomfortable ingrown hairs! xoxo

alexis g.

by Savvy0facebook on 11/27/2012 7:14:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP ASAP I really need help!
Ok, so my period ended (I thought so) 2 days ago and it came back just now. Tomorrow for PE my class is doing a water polo lesson. I'm really scared cause 1) I don't know how to use tampons. 2) what would yhe guys in my class say? and 3) what do I tell me teacher? Do u think I should try to use a tampon, or just skip the lessons? (They are today, tomorrow and the next day)plus my mom only has super jumbo tampons.

Hey girly, why don't you ask your mom to pick up some smaller tampons, like a sport tampon. Read the directions in the box and check out this article for extra help. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx?cp=all If your still having too much trouble, you should talk to your teacher. Talk to him/her privately before class and just say that your having girl problems and won't be able to get in the water. They'll understand. And don't worry about the guys in the class. It's non of their business! If you need an excuse, tell them you arnt feeling well or have a headach or something. But boys know that girls have periods and its not that big of a deal. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by fantastic8805 on 10/10/2012 1:35:07 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
One of my boobs hurts a lot. I dont have medicine. What should i do?

Helen S.

by fantastic8805 on 9/29/2012 2:41:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my period ended like 3 days ago, and i still have the worst cramps! Why wont they go away? A hot bath/shower doesnt work and im not allowed to take midol or any medicine.

Helen S.

by swifty#1 on 9/29/2012 2:36:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Helen S.
(I have my period and my mom isnt home. U said to use toilet paper)
1) how much toilet paper should i use?
2) how often should i change it?

hey! take the TP and fold it in the shape of a pad, then keep rolling it up until it has about the same thickness as a pad. Check it every hour and change it if you need to. hang in there Smile

Helen S.

by Sarah_12 on 9/29/2012 1:53:51 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Help!!! I dont know what to do!?
My period (not my first) started, and my parents arent home, the nearest store isnt in walking distance from my house. What do i do?????!!?

Hey! Take some toilet paper and roll it up to make a temporary pad until your mom gets home and can take you to the store. Change it more often than you would a normal pad, too. good luck!

Helen S.

by Sarah_12 on 9/29/2012 1:18:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Do you think i should tell my mum before i shave down there. i have never asked her but im sure she said something like now untill your 13!!!!! i cant wait till that long. I am 11 and its like really thick. I did actually shave once without telling her and it made me more confident but i dont know what to do! Please help

Hey girly, you could try having a convo with your mom. Make sure your calm, whining always makes parents want to say no. Ask her if it's okay and tell her that it makes you feel better when the hair is gone. Ask her what her concerns are and see if you can make her feel better about your shaving. If she still feels like your too young, try trimming to keep things neat and tidy until your older.  Best of luck.

Lauren I.

by lilbabestar on 9/21/2012 12:39:07 PM

Its a personal choice!

A lot of people believe you dont need to start shaving until you start becoming intimate with guys because thats how they like it but you should start shaving when you want and when you feel you are ready. Personally, it makes me feel better about myself when I shave and take care of down there but do what you want.

by fashionqn on 9/20/2012 2:01:41 PM