1 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

3 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

COMMENTS

My friends make fun of my hair down there!

They always ask if I’ve shaved “the forest” yet...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to use tampons for swimming and such but i don't know how to ask my mom. I texted her and asked her before but she said no Frown but that was a while ago. Please help!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile tankss

Hey babe,

Let her know that you'll be swimming a lot during the summer and would feel much more comfortable if you could use a tampon.
Jordan S.

by Jojo1120 on 5/19/2012 5:59:37 PM

Well one thing I know is I am NOT shaving my hair down there. I don't want to be a bigger risk of getting an infection. If the hair wasn't "needed" down there then it wouldn't be down there.

by BabyDahl13 on 5/10/2012 7:02:11 PM

Claire, Most of us shave, some of us, like me, shave it completely and some like my friends leave some hair so its up to you on how you want it to look. As far as the sex thing, just because you shave all of it doesnt mean you are active because I have friends who are sexually active and dont shave all of it, they just trim it really well. So that part is your decision. But I do understand we want it to look a certain way when we start doing things with guys. And to get rid of bumps and rashes use a good moisturizer every day.

by luckykel on 5/10/2012 3:33:17 PM

MOD
Thanks so much but still I won't understand where to insert.. Awks. I also used the last tampon in the house and I don't wanna ask my mom to buy some!

Hey pinkkattie1999, it may be best for you to just wear pads. They’re comfy and easy to put on. Always has some great products. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pinkkatie1999 on 5/5/2012 4:56:01 PM

MOD!?
I cant use a tampon! I tried today and I wasn't even close to doing this right! Frown I know to wash your hands, take it out and push the tampon out and stuff but I don't know where to out it. I guess, was I putting it in the wrong place? It was to hard! What am I doing wrong I just can't find where to put it in. I think I also used the last tampon in the house so no more trying for me. I don't wanna ask my mom though.. Help?!

Hey pinkkattie1999, it’s okay calm down and breathe. It’s understandable why this is a little difficult for you, considering this is your first time inserting a tampon. There’s only one place for it to go. So the next time you want to wear one, take your time putting it in. Get into a comfortable position, maybe propping one leg up on something, like the toilet will give you a better angle to insert it. If you really can’t figure it out, visit the tampon website for help or search google for directions. No worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 5/5/2012 2:50:18 PM

I too am really confused about what to do with my bush;). I hate my hair down there, but when I shave it off, I get a rash, it doesn't even come off all the way, and it grows back in like 3 days. I want to know what the normal thing is for shaving the hair down there. And please don't tell me its whatever feels most comfortable because I want to know what most people do, so when I'm finally ready for sex,I won't be embarrassed when my pants come off.

by Claire7899 on 5/4/2012 9:06:06 PM

Help I just got my period for the first time, and it's really heavy, I have cramps too, what do i do?

Hey girl, don't worry! Go to the school nurse or your mom and ask for a pad. Maybe try a small dose of Advil for the cramps, but talk to a trusted adult first! You'll be fine! xx

Jess D.

by fantastic8805 on 5/4/2012 12:10:57 PM

pinkkatie1999
I answered your question in your profile. Check it Laughing

by swifty#1 on 5/4/2012 11:52:25 AM

I know that I have like a ton of questions, but I hope you can answer this one.
Even though I know (now, thank you) that my teacher will understand if I have my period, I'm still REALLY REALLY REALLY nervous about having it at camp, because I can't stay calm if she does ask me, and my friends will probably laugh at me, and I won't be able to do all the activities, and what if i leak? Please help, how do I calm down.

Hey girl,

The truth is, everyone at that camp - your teacher, your friends - will have their periods at some point. It's a fact of life. You can't prevent it from coming, so you might as well accept it and stay calm when dealing with it. If people find out, you'll deal with it when it happens. You'll shrug your shoulders and you'll tell them yeah I have my period, so what? No one will laugh at you - chances are, they'll be interested in it. I had my period before my best friends got theirs and they were SO interested, they always asked me questions about how I dealt with it and what it felt like. It's actually fun to be the person who is experiencing something that no one else has before, because they're all so curious about it. As for saying "I can't stay calm when she asks me" ... yes you can. Fake it til you feel calm for real - even if you're feeling crazy inside, take a deep breath and talk like it's no big deal. You can trick yourself into being laid back about it, I promise!
Lauren C.

by swifty#1 on 5/3/2012 8:44:40 PM

thanks sooooooooooo much!!!!
how many pads/tampons should I bring to camp (it's 3 and a half days) I normally have a regular or heavy flow.
thank you for answering my questions!!

No problem, girl! If you're using tampons, I'd personally probably stash a whole normal-sized box of regular tampons (I think it's about 18) in your duffel bag. It's wayyyy more than you'd ever use over 4 days, but that way, there are no surprises - if you have to change one after two hours one day, you won't panic because you're running low. As for pads, try to figure out how often you change your pads - every 4 hours? Every 3? Every 6? Divide that into each day and then always bring about 5 extras, just in case Smile
Lauren C.