17 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

My friends make fun of my hair down there!

They always ask if I’ve shaved “the forest” yet...

i have hair down bellow too! and trust me there is alot its thick and dark brown. my mum says its like a forest down there. I gess you could imaging whats it like. i have also got my period so it does get a bit messy so you think i sould shave my area ? please reply soon im due on tomorrow and i no it will be messy !xx

by sarahrose on 1/28/2012 2:30:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD this makes me embarrassed to say but is it bad to masturbate? like touch your self down there ?

Hey girl,

While some cultures or religions may frown on masturbation, it's a personal choice, and there aren't any health risks, so it's really up to you if that's something you want to explore. Check out this post, too!

Meghan D.

by mozilla10 on 1/28/2012 9:00:39 AM

Mod mod!
I'm 12. I am obviously a virgin. I got my period when I was 11. I always had my period every month except this month. I didn't have mine this month so far. I'm freaking

Hey babe,

This is totally normal! Even if your period has been completely regular until now, it's still normal for it to be irregular sometimes. It can be affected by changes in diet, sleep, stress, etc. Don't worry! Just keep on going with your routine and it'll come. Even if it's a few weeks late, don't panic! <3
Lauren C.

by mimi_girl12 on 1/26/2012 8:31:31 PM

ok how do your friends see your hair down there ????? eckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i dont even wanna think about it!!!!!!!!!!

by livelovelax123 on 1/20/2012 10:24:47 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:08:28 PM

That means there not real true friends. Thats not good. im sorry that happened to you. You need to find a real bff you can trust conpleatly and talk to her about it. Just see what you can do.

by kkgirl2203 on 12/20/2011 7:25:37 PM

You could tell them to mind their own bush, when I read that comment from someone else I laughed. But that is the truth, you dont need to tell anyone what you do 'down there'.

by luckykel on 12/7/2011 4:35:10 PM

you need to tell them to shut there mouthes or you will find other friends who be respectful!

by winxclub37 on 12/4/2011 12:48:59 PM

keep ur hair right there dont wax or shave it is sooo irratating and it feels like a mans beard YUCK! you can just tell them you shave it, its not like there gonna see it. or you could say to them to mind your own busness

by gingeriscute22 on 11/9/2011 6:10:56 PM

that was mean of your friends

by glfan88 on 11/8/2011 8:56:07 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!