AN HOUR AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

14 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

COMMENTS

My friends make fun of my hair down there!

They always ask if I’ve shaved “the forest” yet...

Wow that was mean of your friends to do that. Next time they make fun of you you need to tell them to stop. Your mom is right it is supposed to be there so dont worry

by glfan88 on 11/8/2011 8:54:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:29:30 PM

your mom's right it's supposed to be there. and tell your friends that they should mind their own buisness-in a nice way of course!- Confidence is key...

hope this helps
xoxo BubbleGumKitty11

by BubbleGumKitty11 on 11/7/2011 7:28:46 PM

I'm not being horrible, but how do they know about the hair there? :/ I would DIE if my friends saw down there on me! :O

by sophsoph555 on 11/3/2011 5:45:47 PM

Guys, some best friends talk about this stuff!! My bestfriend and I do it ALL the time! But she'd NEVER tease me about it! She's just cool like that(: talking about this stuff makes you feel closer to your BFF. But, anyway, that's not nice!

by EgirlH.97 on 10/28/2011 8:38:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD so this might sound weird, but whenever i shave under my arms, the hair grows back like a week later! and when it does, it's only on my right side, not my left. do you know why this happens? and is it normal?

Hey girly, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening. Mhmm maybe it's because you're shaving with a certain type of soap. Use shaving cream instead. You should also try using nair, that might prevent the hair from growing back so fast. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by MusikRox1999 on 10/26/2011 8:43:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD So at our school (i am in 7th grade) the girls all change together in the bathroom. My hair "down there" is like a forest and it pokes out of the sides of my underwear and it is embarrasing when we have to change. I am pretty sure my mom won't let me shave it and I also don't want to shave it because I have heard that it is itchy and irritating. What should I do?

Hey chica, try going into a stall by yourself to change. You may also want to tell your teacher that you aren't comfortable changing in front of all the other girls. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Pinklife on 10/26/2011 6:59:47 PM

how do your friends know how much pubic hair you have ?

by maddieboo786 on 10/19/2011 5:13:05 AM

The GOOD and BAD about SHAVING!

Your friends should not do that, obviously they shave everything and a lot of us do that but that doesnt mean you have to. Its fine to shave it all to or leave some of it, if you do shave it all or some, our vulvas and what we have down there becomes more visible and easier to see.

So I think if you keep it neat just tell them you shave some of it because a lot of girls our age leave some to. Shaving has its advantages but it is also a pain, and shaving it all takes a lot of time to keep things smooth and plus you have to moisturize. I have even heard guys talking about girls who dont shave and it makes me think they are saying that and they probably dont even shave themselves down there. So just do what you want with it.

by luckykel on 10/16/2011 6:27:15 PM

If a friend does that too...that's totally WRONG!! That should NOT be your friend. Your business down there is YOUR business...not theres!! You deserve better..

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 10/15/2011 8:36:40 PM