AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

My friends make fun of my hair down there!

They always ask if I’ve shaved “the forest” yet...

mod Mod MOd MOD I am 14 and I wear a size three in kids shoes. I can't fit into a size 5 in women's and I'm not supossed to grow anymore. Do you know any brands that run really small or that have grown up looking shoes in kids sizes? Thanks!!(:

Hey girlyfriend, try steve madden, and look into stores like dsw, nordstrom and macys. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by hannah15 on 10/15/2011 6:28:36 PM

That's why I wait till I get home to take a shower....

by *sTaRsTrUcK* on 10/15/2011 6:28:22 PM

mod mod mod!!

i like this guy at school and i think he might kinda like me too, although i've only talked to him once and was saying thanks cuz he complemented me on my shoes...a few years ago lol. anyways, i think i've caught him looking at me multiple times but how do you know? so i have two questions.
1) how can you tell if a guy is looking at you?
2)how do you know if a guy is in to you?

by princess6066 on 10/15/2011 4:55:34 PM

@jennal923 @strawberries949 I bet she didn't TELL her friends how much hair she has. They could've saw her changin or showering in the locker room.

by avbball23 on 10/15/2011 3:37:04 PM

Hey girls! Smile

Ask me advice on anything! I'm always here to help!

Please, join my club "Amazing Quotes" and help reach my goal of 100 members!

by facebooker1240 on 10/15/2011 2:43:14 PM

Need top notch boy advice ASAP...join my ADVICE QUEEN page!!! I'll give u accurate answers to all of ur boy questions and problems. I always give my honest opinion too...not just tell u what I know u want to hear.

So come join my advice queen page (maggie183...u can join by visiting my profile and clicking on my advice queen page under my clubsSmile ) to get all of your boy problems SOLVED

THX so much for joining!

by maggie183 on 10/15/2011 12:14:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD so lately just one of my boobs has been hurting. It's kinda hard I guess. Do you know what it could be from? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Our boobs can feel tender before our periods because of our hormones, they can hurt as they grow, it can be sore from working out, or it can be another reason entirely. Make sure you don't feel any small hard lumps. If you don't, try taking an Advil to see if that helps alleviate the pain. If it continues for a while, don't be afraid to call your doc! It's probably nothing, but it's good to check with a professional just in case.
Lauren C.

by Dancer1846 on 10/15/2011 11:48:27 AM

Okkk yeah I'm with jennal923 and on earth would they know that?! Try having more normal conversations with ur friends and it might help ur friendship Smile haha

by maggie183 on 10/15/2011 10:00:43 AM

My only question: How would they know how much hair you have down there?

by jennal923 on 10/15/2011 8:46:08 AM

Why on earth would your friends know anyway???...

by strawberries949 on 10/15/2011 8:21:30 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!