9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

11 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Too old to trick-or-treat?

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I’m worried that I’m getting too old for it.

Hey i get that feeling too but I ignore it. I am a junior in high school and I still go trick or treating, and I have fun. Don't let age take away the fun stuff.

by christineah111 on 6/14/2012 8:43:24 PM

Lololol I'm 15, a sophomore in high school and I love trick or treating! I mean come on, it's free candy! I usually go trick or treating with a couple of my best friends then go to a party afterwards. Stay young as long as you possibly can!

by candylynn on 5/25/2012 4:21:47 AM

I still rricker treat and I'm 12 my buds and i decided for fun to go with the cheesiest costumes ever were going to be bumblebees

by swan32 on 5/22/2012 7:01:30 PM

I'm 15 and I still trick or treat every year and I plan going this year too! Why do you think they make sexy costumes? They don't make those sleazy police officer dresses for 13 years olds!

by actualpain on 4/15/2012 7:09:51 PM

I've never gone trick or treating in my entire life and I'm 13

by Dancergirl30 on 4/13/2012 1:51:15 PM

Everyone on here is right. No one is too old to trick or treat. But if you still feel self concious, go with a group of friends. Then you wont be alone if some jerk answers the door and is like,"arent you too old?"

by tacomaoretaco on 4/8/2012 8:13:58 AM

Your never too old to trick- or- treat! Who cares what people think?! They are just jealous cause they don't have the courage to step up and go trick- or- treating.

by silver_wolf on 11/2/2011 8:45:38 PM

No no no! The worst thing is when people at the door look at you confused and say 'arn't you a bit too old for trick or treating?' I don't understand how someone can be too old for having fun, I think people nowadays should be happy to see older kids making the most out of their childhoods! They should complain about the 8 year olds getting botox and the 6 year olds plastering themselves in makeup and fake tan instead! Girls, go trick or treating, have fun and make the most out of halloween before it's too late, the age you are now is the youngest age your ever gonna be, I mean you can only get older. ;)

by cindy5218 on 10/27/2011 4:43:52 PM

I'm in 8th grade, 13 years old, and that isn't too old to trick or treat! Where I live, even the high schoolers and some even college students go trick or treating! some of my friends aren't trick or treating this year, but I bet they will next year, once they see what they missed out on and how many even older kids are going ;)

by oceanlover69 on 10/25/2011 10:19:22 PM

I am not going trick-or-treating this year because I am in 7th grade and I'm afraid what people might think. Don't be like me. Go for it. I have people tell me to live my own life but I'm not popular and I think trick-or-treating might put me down lower on the food chain. How about you just trust your gut on what you want to me. That's coming from a girl who never has because I'm afraid to. Don't worry, you're not like me!

by hitthemall#1 on 10/24/2011 7:21:48 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.