3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Too old to trick-or-treat?

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I’m worried that I’m getting too old for it.

I am in 7th grade i went trick-or-treating last year and i went with a friend and her 26 yr old uncle dressed up and went with us he came as super man and last yr i saw a a lady who dressed up with her kids and was carrying a pillow case for her self! your never to old to trick-or-treat!

by domino1301 on 10/22/2011 11:46:11 AM

trick or treating is the best! yay candy and cheap walmart costumes!

by maiya.pup11 on 10/18/2011 2:38:25 PM

OK I'm a sophisticated moron (let's just face the facts: that is what "sophomore" means) and I am still TRICK-OR-TREATING!!!!!!!!! I agree w/ swimmerchic96: if you've got tonsa makeup or a mask on, who is gonna know? I think trick-or-treating is cool up until about age 20. Then, unless you are taking younger kids, it's kinda creepy-stalker-ish. I think it is a misconception that once someone gets to Junior High that trick-or-treating MUST END but that is just the way our parents grew up. THIS IS A NEW ERA, PEOPLE!!!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WAT!!!!! SO GO TRICK-OR-TREAT THE STUFFING OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/18/2011 1:11:25 AM

I know college kids that go trick or treating. ya'll are fine. I didn't go last year though, but that was just because I was sick

by katie10marie96 on 10/17/2011 9:13:25 PM

How old is too old for halloween? i'm in Grade eight, can I still go this year? It'd be my last.

by Back to December on 10/17/2011 8:25:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I'm 13 and in Grade 8. I love Halloween and going trick or treating, but am I too old? If I do go, this'll be my last year, but will I look weird? And I also need help for costume ideas. I want to be something cute (love the peacock idea) but everything at the store is WAY too short! Help please?

Hey girl, not at all! And why not take what's already in your closet and make a costume from that? Mix some accessories from the store with what you've got.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Back to December on 10/17/2011 8:19:20 PM

ok... no offence but, its weird that you think that just because your in 6th grade, you have to stop trick or treating! i mean come on, im in highschool and even I still trick or treat! have fun girl! go prank someone! go grabs some laughs! have a great night! Just dont have to much fun! thats my job!!! jk! luvs yall anyway. ;P <3

by tortor369 on 10/17/2011 1:19:11 AM

you're never too old to trick-or-treat..I am in 7th grade. Trust me there is no age limit you're getting free candy...who's too old for that?

by Cutesweetie2017 on 10/16/2011 5:41:01 PM

I stopped Trick-or-Treating this year and I'm a sophomore in High School. It just wasn't very fun to me and I don't need all of that candy anyway.

by CourtneyPink28 on 10/16/2011 2:36:09 PM

I go bowling with my family or friends on halloween and we all dress up, it is really fun.

by peanut0389 on 10/16/2011 2:05:47 PM