Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

5 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

6 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Too old to trick-or-treat?

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I’m worried that I’m getting too old for it.

I stopped trick-or-treating when I was in the 4th or 5th grade, but that doesn't mean I've stopped celebrating Halloween altogether! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love watching scary movies, going on haunted hayrides through the woods, and dressing up and going to dances/parties. (:

by babygirl1999 on 10/15/2011 9:27:34 PM

One of my friends stopped trick or treating when she was eight. But If I were you girl, just embrace your inner halloween spirit and have a good time! If it's just putting on a a Halloween shirt or transforming into Hermione, enjoy yourself! Or go with some friends and all of you can dress up as the same person ! Whatever you do on Halloween just enjoy yourself!

Jessy4132001

by Jessy4132001 on 10/15/2011 9:13:18 PM

I think that once you hit the age of 13 you might not want to go trick or treating.

by Gizmo001155 on 10/15/2011 7:17:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD I kinda already asked but she said that she got "invited" and stuff! and i dont have any relatives that live near me!

Mhmm double check one more time with your friends, to see if at least one of them can go. If you have any classmates you're cool with, see if they wana hang out. Also ask some of your neighbors that you're friends with. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 10/15/2011 7:13:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really want to go trick or treating this year but my friend that i go with every year was invited to go with a group and now i have no one to go with... i asked some other friends but idk if they can go...what should i do?! thx!!

Hey chica, ask your friend if you can tag along with her and her group. Do you have any relatives you could go with?? Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 10/15/2011 7:07:55 PM

im almost in high school and im still trick-or-treating i do take breaks and give out candy so my uncle jesse doesnt hurt himself because he cant walk and its harder for him so me and my sisters help him and my aunt because they are older like in there sixties but they still hold every holiday at their house but i do trick-or-treat

by teamrachel1115 on 10/15/2011 5:57:02 PM

MOD! There's a guy I met last year that super obviously liked me and I thought that I liked him but I figured out that I just really liked the fact that he liked me, if you know what I mean. So we went out for like two weeks, which was mostly just texting and on the phone because it was summer and neither of us had our licenses, then I broke up with him and we kinda stopped talking. We talk a little bit but now it's still totally obvious he still likes me and I'm not sure what to do. My close friends don't like him and always tell me not to talk to him but I don't want to just blow him off all the time.

Hey girly, I have defintely been here before. They like you, you don't like them or not as more than a friend, but you don't want to be mean. I've found the longer you keep them thinking you like them back and that there's a possibility for a relationship, the harder it is to break things off. You can still be friends with him, just let him know you don't think you guys should date. Tell him you think you guys would be better off as friends than boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe find another friend to hook him up with. Hope this helps!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by smileysevvie on 10/15/2011 5:49:27 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD! I notice that between my flaps "down there" I had some weird gunk in between them,kind of a light yellow. Do I need to wash the flaps more often? Is this normal? What do I do? Thanks in advance!

Hey chica, mhmm wonder what it could be. Yeah I would defintely wash more often, and if it doesn't go away I'd call the doctor. It's probably nothing serious, but just to be on the safe side. Smile Smile

Lynae P.
Lynae P.

by bee309 on 10/15/2011 5:37:46 PM

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday- a night when i can become someone else entirely and get free candy out of it! I say that when ya reach college, ok, that's too old. But just cuz ya hit puberty or are in high school doesn't mean you should stop going door to door! (Although Halloween really goes against everything we've been taught our whole lives- yeah, let's all dress up weird and get candy from strangers at night, kids!)
Everyone, have a safe halloween!

by i♥drama on 10/15/2011 5:15:28 PM

Your so not to old to trick or treat! This year i decided not too but my friends still are. And if u decide not too u can give hand out candy or throw a party like they said! whatever u do i hope u have bunches of fun! Smile)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/15/2011 4:48:36 PM