Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Too old to trick-or-treat?

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I’m worried that I’m getting too old for it.

I mean, my sister's a sophomore and she's still dressing up and going trick or treating....

by girlsliferocksss98 on 10/15/2011 4:21:20 PM

Hey girls! Smile

Ask me advice on anything! I'm always here to help!

Please, join my club "Amazing Quotes" and help reach my goal of 100 members!
Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 10/15/2011 2:35:24 PM

@ Harry-Potter-Fan. Wow that is sooooooo stupid! I feel sorry 4 you. I just started middle school (7th grade) and I am going trick or treating this year. Our school band is having a party and my friends and I are going to all dress up Smile

by lovetc247 on 10/15/2011 2:21:54 PM

My friends still trick-or-treat, and we're in high school. :p
I just like dressing up. It's fun.

by OMGabi on 10/15/2011 12:57:39 PM

My sister is 19 and still goes. and Im fifteen and still go. girl your okay. Matter of fact my sister is dressing up as a TMNT. (: and me as a pirate. All my friends go to.

by crabbycab on 10/15/2011 12:45:23 PM

mod mod!
i'm 13 kinda want to go trick or treating this year again, but i don't know what to be. nothing really scary but i don't want to look like a little kid. i love doing hair and make up so something that i could do a cute hair style with.
p.s. i don't want to be a pop star cuz i was that last year. Smile
thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try a peacock (you could wear awesome colors and do your makeup really bright with greens and blues), a playful witch (just a black dress and a black hat with cool makeup), a hippie, or a goddess!
Lauren C.

by gemstoneonyx on 10/15/2011 12:27:14 PM

me & my friends are in junior high and were going trick or treating this year!!Smile my boyfriend and his friends say theyre too old for it, but me & my friends think differently! haha im really excitedSmile)

by baileybluu on 10/15/2011 12:10:16 PM

Im a freshman and people in my school that are seniors still go! Haha ill be that 20 year old still trick or treating!

by haleyhay3 on 10/15/2011 12:01:33 PM

I'm almost 13 and I think I'm too old to trick or treat, but I still want to dress up and pass out candy Smile

by Sheyenne on 10/15/2011 11:33:01 AM

In our town, they passed an ordinance that says that kids over 12 can't go trick-or-treating. No candy for me Frown.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 10/15/2011 11:26:51 AM