7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Too old to trick-or-treat?

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I’m worried that I’m getting too old for it.

um..never nobody can really tell how old you are especially if your wearing a mask or tons of make-up

by swimmerchic96 on 10/15/2011 10:24:41 AM

Im not stopping till im a senior in high school! Im not kidding. Im in 6th grade. its free candy!!! come on! who doesnt love that!

by foodiejr99 on 10/15/2011 9:43:38 AM

I'm a freshman in highschool and I'm definitely going trick or treating! u should go trick or treating!

by JaneAusten on 10/15/2011 9:30:45 AM

I'm 14, and a freshman in highschool, and I'm still trick or treating this year--and I don't plan to stop anytime soon ;)

by annabann7 on 10/15/2011 9:03:10 AM

I will trick or treat until high school at least.

by kewauneegal on 10/15/2011 8:59:07 AM

I don't go trick or treating, one, because I live in the country, and my neighbors are like a half mile away from me, two, my grandparents give me candy anyway, and three, I live in Wisconsin, and by Halloween it's like 40... and that's a little cold.
But, I love carving pumpkins.

by jennal923 on 10/15/2011 8:44:37 AM

Who says we gotta stop trick or treating?

by BriannaM911 on 10/15/2011 7:14:39 AM

Hey girlies out there!!
i love giving advice! i can give advice on:
boys,
school,
teachers,
family,
makeup,
fashion,
hair,
friends,
bullies,
well anything really Smile stop by mr profile and leave any questions for me and i will be sure to get back to u in about one day. never later than 3 days unless anounced. Smile
love,
claraton0202 oxox

by claraton0202 on 10/15/2011 2:09:47 AM

I just started seventh grade at a jr high, and I feel exactly the same way! Im just going to go around with a friend, and maybe find some of my neighborhood friends and hang out with their group! Atleast I have someone to do it with! Besides, we are probably just going to hang out.

by LAS625 on 10/15/2011 1:44:53 AM

OK chicas, let us get one thing straight. You're going in to middle school yeah? So like 6th grade? YEAH? I'm a freshmen and my friends and I have already been trick or treating out Junior High years away. This year we are having a halloween PARTY and then going trick or treating. I don't know if it's different where you live or what, but until you're 18 and people still want to trick or treat with you, I say go for it!

by mdo556 on 10/15/2011 1:37:45 AM