2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

What happened to your face? A true story about bullying

Throughout the month of October, we’re publishing your stories about bullying to spread awareness and stomp it out...

when i was in the fifth grade i started "dating": (i know it doesn't really count when your that young) this boy and he would call me and we'd talk almost every night, well one night he calls me and says i " listen i really like you but i can't date you because all of my friends think you butt ugly, but we can secretley date " and the worst part of that story is that i agreed to it..

by maddieboo786 on 10/19/2011 5:21:31 AM

same thing here i feel so bad i keep all my emotions inside i can't think but thats when i started to write, getting everything out, poetry works best. I'm so shy and everything, iv been hit and torchured. But there is this one guy he talks to me, i'v known him since i was like two but he never talked to me fo all those years, but one day he randomly said "You know you have misty blue eyes that show mystery" I was so freaked out and since i barley talk i didn't know what to say. Well after a few years i still haven't warmed up to him, but one day i dropped all my stuff cause this jerk pushed me on purpose and the guy i talk to well he helped puck up AND HE GRABBED MY POEMS AND READ THEM! he says i need to start to talk to him about it or a teacher but should i?

I believe you should speak to someone, as keeping you emotions bottled -up can only work against you, not for you.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by peaceandlove1010 on 10/18/2011 8:47:45 PM

Oh my word that is so mean in kindergarten too!!!

by alice<332 on 10/18/2011 7:15:56 PM

yes i agree...bullying neeeeeds to stop. i go to private school and its still pretty bad. there is one girl in particular. all the other girls get along, but she makes you feel stupid and always is being annoying and correcting you. she is a smart alec. the sad thing is that we used to be best friends.

by ilygemia on 10/18/2011 5:41:01 PM

thats so sad : ( but its nice how many comments are on this saying to not give up and they have ~ the only thing is im wandering how many bullies read this and turned off their computers. sense there are no negative comments, they must feel a lil small right now.

by Jade_4000 on 10/18/2011 11:44:52 AM

by Jade_4000 on 10/18/2011 11:44:15 AM

Hey I know you have to put up with more than usual but just remember you are a better person and make sure you don't do that to others since you know how it hurts. I have a sibling who was beat up on the bus and trash canned in middle school by some nasty 8th graders. He was in 6th. I promised my self to never let that happen to any one and that if I ever saw that happen I would stop it.
Hope this helps. (:
Josie

by Josie Marie on 10/17/2011 8:07:38 PM

If you've been bullied, maybe in middle school, and you overcame it (it's possible. By standing up to yourself, ignoring those insecure girls and finding good friends) you should be extremely grateful. Because from then on, you'll be prepared for a bunch of tough things that are waiting for you in high school. By being bullied and overcoming it, you may not know it, but you got stronger and more confident and that will def be an advantage later on. I've never really been bullied, so I know that if it happends in high school, I won't be completely prepared for it.
So there ya go, the bright side of getting bullied! I know it sounds silly Smile Devin A.

by lemontwist213 on 10/17/2011 4:07:06 PM

That's HORRIBLE! I never knew it was possible to get bullied at the age of 4. I thought kids were supposed to be better than us teens, because they're not superficial and all they want to do is play with others, but I guess I am wrong. I know EXACTLY how this girl's feeling. I may not be a victim of bullying, but I am in a class all by myself. I try hard to reach out to others but it's tough. But I am not the kind to compain, I just think positively and try to make some friends. When I was young, I may have been a target of bullying here and there, but it wasn't really serious and now I don't experience bullying at all, so I am lucky, I guess. But even if I was bullied, I'd face it head-on and stand up for myself. I don't know how girls can go months or years with being bullied and put up with it. I don't know, I am just speaking through the point of view of someone who hasn't been bullied. Devin A.

by lemontwist213 on 10/17/2011 4:02:07 PM

im bullied a lot 2 so im right there with ya though I get bullied by a girl who's uglier than me so it's kinda weird O.o

by tabbycat627 on 10/17/2011 1:33:49 AM