1 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Do guys really prefer blondes?

I just started high school this year and all the guys seem to be talking to blondes. My crush has only ever dated blondes and so have...

this guy i like is moving this year but i will get to see him next year i might see him when he visits his mom should i ask him out please let me know

by brandon phillips on 10/26/2011 9:08:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
I have liked this one guy for three years!!! And he is going to move around this year!!! What should i do? He doesn't even know i like him, help!!

Hey girlie,

You don't want him to move away and you always question yourself, "What if I...?" Obviously you probably won't be able to really date him long-term if he's moving, but you'll never know what would happen if you don't try. So start talking to him! Use the fact that he's moving as an icebreaker - "I hear you're going to __city he's moving to__! That sounds so cool, I've always wanted to go there." Or ask him a question about class, talk to him about one of his biggest interests, etc. Then once you've let a lil time pass, start flirting, complimenting him, teasing him, etc. and trying to take your friendship to the next level. At the very least, you'll get to know him a little better and might even be able to stay in touch while he moves away. Go for it!
Lauren C.

by lock&key on 10/23/2011 2:42:09 AM

oreolover123, A lot of us look at guys butts too, so it goes both ways. I hope that isnt pervy for me to do it because I do, my friends do to, we even have rated them before, oops. Its just innocent fun and since I have a bf, its look but dont touch.

by luckykel on 10/21/2011 10:30:17 PM

MOD
ok so i like this guy we talk every single day. and he even took me to homecoming. and he asked me to be his gf. and i 100% wanted to, then i talked to my mom and she yelled at me so, it didnt work out. nd we had a talk about it. lke he said he will always love me, and the future is still possible. but now he dating a new girl. and like now im really really really upset about it. like depressed almost. and idk what to do. to get over the situation. i told him i want him to be happy. and im so NOT jealous over his new girl. but i feel like it should be me. please help me! thanks

I suggest you talk to him about it. That may give you some closure. But he is free to date anyone and boys often move on a bit too fast. I think you need some TLC from your best friends to help you feel better and move on. Its gonna take time, but youll get better. Maybe eventually when you can date youll be able to give him a chance. For now just forget about him. xoox kerra
Kerra S.

by j4zm09 on 10/21/2011 5:38:36 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so my friend Hannahs best freind Katalin sits next to me in my 7th hour class and we talk about guys a lot and i thought i could trust her so i told her about how i have a huge crush on a guy named John. Well she talked to him at lunch today and said "So your the boy Courtney likes?" and i heard from my friend Jenny who heard from Johns friend Corey that he liked me but now he doesnt because i talk to much and Katalin told John that I told her that he said that to me and he was like "What? I never said that!" and then she told him i talk about him a lot... After school today he kept looking at me like he always does but he also gave me that look like theres the crazy chick that likes me.. Idk what I should do because I feel really awkward now like I have an even smaller chance of him liking me back or dating me.. what do you think? sorry this is so long/ confusing Smile

Hey girl,

Phew, first off - calm down about it. This is easily fixed! Try chatting John on FB or IM and say something like, "Hey I heard that some people were saying stuff about me liking you and it made it sound like way intense. I'm sorry if this creeped you out! It creeped me out because it's so untrue haha." Or something else that's more your tone of speaking, basically just saying sorry for the misunderstanding and sorry for my friends being gossipy/lying. Then, back off a little bit. Try not to talk about him for a while and, instead, appear confident, happy, and busy while also being carefree. That's the kind of attitude that will totally hook a guy - the opposite of an intense, "crazy chick that likes me" attitude Smile That way, if he does like you, he'll be drawn to you because you're kinda acting like you're unavailable, even though you're not. Then just play it cool. Talk to him sometimes, but not obsessively. You'll strike a balance and totally get it soon! <3
Lauren C.

by dancerchic_4 on 10/20/2011 6:49:31 PM

me and my boyfriend have the exact same color hair, its actually kind creepy lol

by jennntheswimmer on 10/19/2011 10:49:10 PM

Well, im a redhead and am proud of it!

by pumpkinerin on 10/19/2011 9:20:20 PM

Nope.... I am blonde and its not just blondes. Some guys @ our school are perves and they just look @ girls butts. UGH pervs

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:07:23 PM

I heard blonde guys like girls with dark hair and dark haired guys like girls with blonde hair, but yeah the advice is right, it all depends on the boys opinion, hair colour is no biggyy ;) lol, i'm going all american

by cindy5218 on 10/19/2011 3:01:43 PM

MOD MOD!
If I compliment a guy's eyes will he think it's weird? (I like him but he doesn't know)

Hey girly, I'm not sure if he'll think it's weird. He will most likely be flattered because that's an unexpected compliment. You never know though so give it a shot. It could lead to the next step in getting to know him!

Amalia E.