AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your perfect match? Take the quiz now: http://t.co/PjkKIrbsRW

2 HOURS AGO Kick it with Annabelle as she bags the boy of her dreams in this new must-read: http://t.co/6TZzIKF99Y

3 HOURS AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Easiest-ever Halloween mani!

No multi-colored mess or smudge nails in sight.

these work really good but they rip easy and they are kind of weird shaped, so be extra careful when u apply them!

by ajbarnard on 10/29/2011 8:58:42 PM

THESE TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPOST IF U <3 ANIMALS

by janerbuy on 10/19/2011 8:32:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Me and my friend want to dress up the same for halloween. We have black skinny jeans/leggings and black furry boots. We don't know what to do to make it into a costume though! HELP! <3

Hey chicky, mhmm you guys could be fashionable black bears, cats, or dogs. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by OUgirl145 on 10/19/2011 8:24:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD there is this guy and he asked me to cover my ears with my fingers, asked questions about my past, stared at me but he doesn't want me to know, and he gave me a thumbs up in math for no reason does he like me? and i'm not allowed to have a bf. how can i get my parents to let me with out asking them straight on? thanks so much and pls reply

Hey chica, sounds like he's crushing on you to me. Just introduce the guy you're talking to, to your parents. Once they meet him and see what type of person he is, they might change their dating rules. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by windheart13 on 10/19/2011 7:32:09 PM

I can paint very well with my left hand... Because I'm a lefty! Smile

by smileysevvie on 10/19/2011 6:24:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD My friends and I are going to a haunted house/haunted hay ride next Friday. We didn't invite one of our friends yet because she wasn't at school the day we were talking about going. We only have 5 seats for friends, and we don't have enough room in the car for her now. We haven't told her about the trip because we don't have room for her in the truck and because my friend's mom(the one who is driving) does not like her. I don't want to have her find out about the trip on her own and get upset with us, but we simply don't have enough room. Should I tell her about the trip or no? I don't want her to find out on her own or feel excluded by not having enough room in the truck. If I do tell her, how do I go about telling her? Thank you so much in advance Smile

Hey chica, either way her feelings are going to be a little hurt. I wouldn't tell her, I would just invite her to do something else for Halloween. Maybe that Saturday you guys could hang out with her, and go trick-or-treating or something. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by bandgeekgal27 on 10/19/2011 6:19:31 PM

They are all awesome <3 I love 'em Smile <3

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:09:30 PM

I love those!!! I am wearing zebra striped ones right now! My mom wont let me paint my nails inside so I use these and they are really easy

by awtechnofish on 10/19/2011 5:59:16 PM

Who can paint with their left hand? I can! And my right. I'm not fully ambidextrous, but I'm on my way!

by Doodle600 on 10/18/2011 9:24:14 PM

lol, i used to be left handed, but hurt my wrist, so really, i can use both hands XD

by hahaha2005 on 10/18/2011 7:25:14 PM