AN HOUR AGO Bikini season is just around the corner! Whip those thighs into shape with our way-easy workout: http://t.co/svqlxYhgSZ

13 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

16 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

COMMENTS

My friend wants me to lie...to my parents

This girl and I used to be really close, but she started hanging with a fast crowd when we went to high school.

So over spring break me and me best friend got in a huge fight... Because she is dating a guy who cussed my out and told me to go kill myself.. And I told her I didn't want her to date him because of this but one day I was sick and he asked her out. She said yes and I was so hurt that day.. So finally spring break comes and I just tell her the truth of how I feel that I feel that she choose this mean boy over a trust worthy friend and it seemed as if she didn't care on how I felt.. So I said to her you can choose him or me.. And she choose him.. I wasn't really hurt but kind of relived but now were back at school and it's weird because shes in all of my classes and we won't talk or look at each other.. I still really want to be her friend but I dont want to be her friend while she's dating him... Please help me I dont know what to do here..

by Lovepink9798 on 4/11/2012 10:44:15 PM

I have this friend we just go back and forth. We fight don't talk for awhile and then a few days later we are fine. but then 2 weeks ago she said she is done being friends with me. this is the longest we ever haven't talk to each other. I kinda hope to be friends with her again but I don't want to apologize or be the one to say hi. I don't know what to do. HELP!

by peanutk1618 on 3/30/2012 4:48:15 PM

Modmodmodmod!
Okay so my boyfriend dumped me about 2 and a half weeks ago. And I was really hurt
Even though our relationship didn't last very long. And today one of my closest friends who I
Confided most in about the breakup and everything that had happened between me an my ex
Told me she had feelings for him and that he has had feelings for her for a little while too
I still really like him and I'm really, disappointed in one of my closest friends for doing this to
Me, she's apologized repeatedly but I'm not over him yet and saying sorry doesn't always fix everything, what should I do. I told her I wished her luck but was upset how do I tell her that
It would kill me for them to date without wrecking our friendship I don't want to keep fighting

Hey girl, it sounds like you are in a pretty tough sitch. You have every right to be upset with your BFF, but remember that we don't choose who we have feelings for--sometimes you can develop a crush without even realizing it. You made a mature decision by wishing her luck, but I would talk to her some more and tell her how upset you still are with the breakup. I know it's hard, but at least she told you the truth, rather than letting you find out the wrong way.

I know it might seem impossible, but you will get over this guy, it just takes some time. Try to distance yourself from your friend and your ex-boyfriend--seeing them will only make it worse. Unless your friend plans on ignoring her feelings for this guy, it's not going to be easy for her to like him without the two of you fighting. Plan a fun activity with some of your other friends this weekend to get your mind off of things. Invite a few girls over, rent a funny movie, bake a batch of cookies, paint your nails, and just focus on the positive things in your life!

Colleen K.

by Eb Emily on 3/19/2012 2:29:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I have two separate social groups that I hang out with, which is really stressful, but I manage. Anyway, I have a best friend, Olivia, who's head over heels for a guy called Marco. (They have some history where he was in love with her, but she rejected his advances blah blah blah). I have another friend, Harriet, who likes a guy name Caleb.
Olivia and Harriet are sworn enemies and don't like each other. I split my time between them. Anyway, Harriet and Marco are good friends are in a band together. Olivia doesn't like it and sort of warns Harriet off of him. Olivia can be over dramatic over things. So, as revenge, Olivia--knowing about Caleb and Harriet, goes off to flirt with him. Harriet's hurt and now they're in this huge fight and stuff.
Everything would be fine and it's none of my business, but both drag me into it by complaining about one another and my head's spinning and loyalties are being questioned. Help?!?

Hey girl! As a friend, you should def listen to your friends rant. After all, what are friends for? Heres the thing though, do not say anything bad about the friend they are ranting about. Its okay to be a listening ear but it is not okay to add your own gossiping opinion. If it really gets out of hand tell them you don't feel comfortable talking about this. Alright, good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by MissFrizz73 on 3/15/2012 1:38:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay well im having somewhat of a crisis!! In my part i have flakes of dandruff! Not much and not very noticable, except i have black hair and its white! I only have very little but idk why! I wash my hair everyother day so its clean!! I feel like people can see it and i dont want people to think im gross! I occasionaly use head and shoulders (as apposed to my normal garnier fructis) which is supposed to help with dandruff but it doesnt!! Please help me by telling me some easy and hopefully not hard/gross ways of getting rid of the dandruff! I'll be forever grateful!!(: thanks!! (ik this had nothing to do with this article...i didnt know where to post this!)

Hey girl!

If the Head&Shoulders shampoo doesn't help at all, then search your local drugstore for other shampoos that are specifically made for dandruff.

If it still doesn't seem to affect anything, then your best bet is to visit a dermatologist to prescribe something just for your problem.
Jordan S.

by Laughlots on 3/12/2012 5:59:12 PM

My best friend A don't have any classes together so our friendship is drifting away. I try to make convo with her but it ends in awkward silence. I want to hang out with her outside of school but I don't think her mom likes me or thinks I'm a good example. Her mom doesn't like her hanging in my house. Last friday we were suppose to decide on two activities together and we did. but then my other (sort of bossy) friend M wanted to do something else and I agreed. It wasn't until the weekend I remembered I was suppose to be doing the activities with A! I totally ditched her and I feel horrible! I don't know if she is mad at me or not so I texted her saying"hey" she hasnt replied and its been a week! I don't blame her, if someone were to ditch me I would not talk to them! What should I do?

Lynae P.

by torrie55 on 2/25/2012 6:31:33 PM

If u lie 2 ur 'rents then they will lose their trust in u ... and that is not a place u want to go! Trust me!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/18/2012 2:02:20 AM

Hi! No matter how badly you want to go to that party, you should NEVER lie to your parents. If they say no, listen to them! Your friends should never influence you to do wrong things.

by LacrosseLoverJB on 2/3/2012 4:44:38 PM

Hey sushi20025, mod is short for moderator. And moderators are girls like me who help you girlies out whenevr you have a question or problem. So if you ever need advice on anything, just send a comment in with MOD at the top and then your question. Xoxo

i have a question wat does mod mean Lynae P.

by sushi20025 on 1/28/2012 4:44:50 PM

Hey GrassFairy, mhmm it's weird that they're treating you like this. Although they said they didn't have a problem with you, something must be up. But if they don't want to tell you, then there's nothing you can do. Whenever your friend isn't around, don't hang with them. You deserve friends who will treat you better than this. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
Since the new school year started, I feel as though i've almost become a third-wheel. One of my friends is moving soon and we've all been kind of sad about it. There's four of us that all usually hang out together. Only one of these four has a class with me and over the year we've become better friends. But I feel like my other two friends almost don't treat me like they treat her. Sometimes they roll there eyes and all I say is hi. I feel almost as though they don't always want me there. They act different when our other friend is around they act nicer I guess. It kind of hurts my feeling. I don't know if its just the fact that they've all know each other since they were younger or what. I've tried asking them if there's anything wrong or if they're mad at me but they both say no. They weren't like this until this year and I wish I knew why. Any advice? Lynae P.

by GrassFairy on 1/25/2012 6:54:05 PM