11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My friend wants me to lie...to my parents

This girl and I used to be really close, but she started hanging with a fast crowd when we went to high school.

this is going to sound really stupid but i am a sensitive person so this affected me...
so last summer i was riding my bike carrying my cousins new expensive laptop without his permission, and i accidentally went over a curb and fell and broke my foot and scratched up his laptop really bad, but didnt break it. his mom was really really mad at me and now i am paranoid that they are all really mad at me because they dont really talk to me. i always screw things up like this and i feel really bad and stupid. i am afraid that the incident will affect our relationship or come up in a conversation and it will just be really awkward. i am also afraid that i will ask to use his laptop to check my email or something and he will be like "oh well you broke it so im not letting you use it." yes this does sound really stupid but i just need help. thank you so much Smile

Hey girl!

People make mistakes, but it's when they get back up and stay positive that they get to places. Stay confident and impressively nice to them, and it can't hurt to apologize one more time and ask how his laptop is holding up. While it is not nice to take someone's stuff without asking, it is good to keep things in perspective that people are more important than things. And your cousin's mom most probably knows that, so sitting down and having a heart to heart about how sorry you are that you took his laptop without asking can also work wonders as both of you will reach an understanding and bond.

Krupali D.

by shelbychristine333 on 1/24/2012 1:15:42 PM

You should tell your parents the truth.A lie is a sin and tells the person that there stupid.Your friends are lying then don't be their friend they could take you to jail.

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/13/2012 10:07:52 PM

Hey girls. If you need advice and everything else is too slow, or you're too nervous to have it posted everywhere, e-mail needadvice13@gmail.com. They really give amazing advice. I would know. -moi

by DUCKYSHORTS on 1/11/2012 10:03:25 PM

MOD! I need help!
I'm getting stressed out always, and its to the point were my back is aching sooooooooo mucg, and it hurts! Is it stress? How do i get rid of stress? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

Try having someone give you a back massage and see if it helps, and take some aspirin for the pain. If the pain continues, I would see a doctor. It could be stress-related, or it could be something else. To get rid of the stress, try doing an activity that relaxes you, like yoga.

Kathryn S.

by sunnybubbles on 12/29/2011 3:31:13 PM

MOD!!!
I'm a bit shorter then a lot of my friends and they like to tease me about it. The other day at school i was standing with my friends before class and one of them mentioned how small i looked compared to the rest of them. this REALLY bothers me. this isn't the first time either. a couple weeks ago i was with my 2 friends and my friend asked if i had shrunk cause i looked really short compared to them. what do i do?

Hey girl,

Sorry your friends are being unkind -- if the teasing continues, maybe you should reconsider your friendship status with them. Have you talked to them about it? They may think they're being funny and not realize that their words are really bothering you! Tell them the problem, and if the teasing continues, talk to a teacher or guidance counselor at your school. And beauty comes in all sizes -- there are plenty of beautiful women who aren't tall!
Meghan D.

by BlackDragon on 12/19/2011 1:51:54 AM

If your parents do not allow you to go, there is probably a reason behind it. Its even worse if you lie to them. If you do, don't expect to play dumb with them. Soon enogh, they will find out and punish you. It's a whole lot more fun and less stressful if your parent said yes then lying and getting busted in the process.

by Kristina_195 on 12/9/2011 8:52:46 PM

mod- ok so please help- so i told my best friend i liked this guy and she told him that soemone in our grade liked him and then he kept guessing and she kept giving him hints even though i told her to not tell him. then he guessed me and i told her to lie and say that it wasn't me and so to resolve it she told him that she likes him and now he wants to go out with her. she also described me as fat to him so now he thinks of me as fat and likes her. what should i do about him and my friend? thanks and happy holidays!

Hey girl, oh no! I don't think your friend should date him since he's your crush. I would get my friend to tell him the truth and introduce you to him. That way everything will be cleared up and you two can talk. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by rupertgrint014 on 12/3/2011 6:56:15 PM

You should never lie to anyone. And you should never EVER lie to your parents.
mocking❤jay

by mocking❤jay on 11/25/2011 11:37:26 AM

I once omitted some details about where I was going to my parents and it didn't turn out well. I knew my parents would not want me to go so I did not tell them the whole truth. They never found out where I tried to go. However it turned out to be a complete disaster. I don't totally regret going because I learned a valueable lesson: if there is somewhere that your parents would not let you go, there is probably a good reason.

by BehrendBlues on 11/14/2011 12:02:39 AM

MOD!I have a BIG PROMBLEM my BFF is super mad at me and is telling my BF i cheated on him and i didn't. She called me a slut and said dudes only date me cause they fell sorry for me?! She called the cops on me event though she got the ticket and got me one too. Sure the fine was only 50 dollars i still don't think its right. If she apologizes should i forgive her?

Hey girly, if I were you I wouldn't forgive her. Best friends never do things like this to each other even when they are really angry. Why would a friend ever call the cops on you? I would be done with her if I were you girl. Smile Smile

Lynae P.