AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

1 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

3 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

COMMENTS

My older BF is moving way too fast...

I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. What do I tell him?

Hey girl, unfortunately that guilt isn't going to fade. What he and you did was wrong. You need to talk to him about this because honestly, it isn't fair to his GF if he stays in a relationship with her and cheated on her that extremely. You also need to know what his history is too — who else has he done it with? It's important for your own health. Have that conversation with him and know eventually his girlfriend has the right and deserves to know (from him, no less). Not to say you and him should be together, but he definitely shouldn't be with someone he'd cheat with like that. He broke her trust, and it's only fair to her that she learns the truth sooner rather than later so she can move on to someone who won't do something like that. If they decide to stay together, respect that and know you may not be able to stay friends with him or hang out alone like you used to.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cheerfulcheer on 11/19/2012 8:15:11 PM

You all shouldnt judge a 12 or 13 year old guy could do the same thing as a 16 year old guy

by bunnybaby on 6/14/2012 12:34:03 PM

Ok, that is a big age difference. Are you sure that you want to continue? Since he is trying to go to fast for you, tell him, "I don't think I'm ready for this." Or something of the sort. You might want to wait a little while, and make sure he understands that you are to young for that. If he is a good bf, he will understand.

by HarryStyles<3 on 5/19/2012 3:12:52 PM

If I'm in 8th grade, 13, is that too young to like a Junior, 16?

Hey girl! While there is nothing wrong with liking someone who is older than you, there are a few important things to keep in mind. You'll have different groups of friends and will likely have different interests right now. In the long run, age doesn't matter that much, but it can be difficult when he is several years older than you and in high school. He has experienced things that you'll want to experience for yourself, like homecoming, making new friends, etc. If it's only a crush, then it doesn't matter at all, just be aware that you could be setting yourself up for heartache. It's likely that he would prefer a girl his age and that you have very different interests--just keep that in mind!

Colleen K.

by Lexydoodles on 4/4/2012 1:37:11 PM

Hi, I just read your story.. I'm twelve too and some of my friends have done the same thing.. when I was 10 I went out with a 13 year old for a couple of days.. and we moved to fast. I knew it was wrong and I just told him its not right..
First of all, just tell him you think you're going too fast. If you don't speak now, things can get so muddled up. Its fr your safety and wellbeing. Try fnding a guy your age. Stand up for yourself and your rights. You do not need to do anything he says so don't be pressured to do it. If he does something uncomfortable to u, tell an adult immediately. This is illegal if he forces you to do something bad/wrong (u know what I'm talking about) because this needs to be reported..
Stay safe and good luck with this vguy babe.. you are young and free and innocent and don't need all this extra stress on your shoulders...

by mimi_girl12 on 1/5/2012 4:55:51 PM

We arent here to judge but I really think if you are going to continue dating him, talk to your mom about getting on the birth control pill. Even if you arent planning on doing anything dating a guy that much older can lead to things you may not be doing if you were dating a younger guy.

I am looking into the pill myself and in looking online before I make any decisions I found a few facts.

1)50% more teens are on the pill than 10 years ago.
2)1 out of 5 teens 13 to 17 are on the pill.
3)Doctors are often prescribing the pill for girls 12 and 13 because of the pressures we are all dealing with.

Just because you are on it doesnt mean you have to do anything, it just means you are being smart. Dont end up doing something stupid, I think you should stop dating him but I can understand why you may not want to.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 6:25:40 PM

Hey guys dont judge. SOem of you proably have no room to talk. I was 13 and dating a 17 year old and we continued dating till we were 14 and 18 (the ages we are now) nothing is wrong with that we really cared for eachother... and he got killed in a car accident and yeah sometimes he pushed me but sweety you have to stand up for yourself. DONT JUDGE YOUR NOT HER AND DONT KNOW THERE STORY

by Karlee Jean on 11/28/2011 5:50:45 PM

Ok peeps slow down dont judge her!! Just because theres an age difference doesnt mean hes like some crazy creeper and just cuz shes twelve doesnt mean shes 'too young' or stupid! It just means they fell in love. Alhough personaly i dont think that headed in the rite direction if u know what im saying... So yeah i would suggest explaining to him how you feel and gently breakin up wit him.. I kno its hard. :'(. but i think in the end its for the best Smile

by tigerlily12 on 11/28/2011 12:46:15 AM

Ohhhhh.....thats messed up....Frown My bestfriend ive known since kindergarden, is 12 and is now dating 18 year oldsFrown I feel sorry for her....I would know how you feel because i listen to her. I think you guys should break up....my friend has a bunch of hickeys already....and he is close to other stuff with her and I cant stop it.....so i think yall should breakup...Frown

by jessi930 on 11/23/2011 4:57:20 PM

12? and 16? i don't want to judge but my mom would never allow that. There is a huge difference between high school and middle school boys. i would take a step back and think to myself "do i really care about him or am i just with him to say that i have an older BF?" i hope you trust your better judgement and do what you want Not just what he wants from you.

by alicia1998 on 11/18/2011 2:33:27 AM