1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

3 tasty ways get your pumpkin fill

Scrumptious and healthy recipes to get the most out of the fall harvest.

Pumpkin is soooooo good!

*****************************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! Post a question, problem or issue on my profile and I'll do my best to solve it Smile

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:06:26 PM

my gran makes these KILLER-DILLER pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips! they sound gross but they are AMAZING

by tessascuzin287 on 12/4/2011 1:48:24 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by clem10 on 10/31/2011 2:43:44 PM

Well I'm already having chili tonight, and it's already made, so maybe next time for the pumpkin kind. I love pumpkin seeds and the pumpkin cream cheese sounds yummy too!

by fallsb-ball on 10/20/2011 5:18:31 PM

YUM! Laughing

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/20/2011 2:56:49 PM

Yum!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/19/2011 10:34:08 PM

OMG my mom makes this pumpkin mousse tart thing! its soooo YUMMY!!!

by foodiejr99 on 10/19/2011 9:15:29 PM

i will ALWAYS miss the meat in my chili....

by girlsliferocksss98 on 10/19/2011 6:53:51 PM

I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE, PUMPKIN MUFFINS, THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATEE FROM STARBUCKS, AND YUMMY

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:30:29 PM

Mmm! Sounds yummy. I will definantly be eating pumpkin pie, and I think I'll try peanut butter and pumpkin puree.

♥XOXO