AN HOUR AGO Look into the future🔮...your weekly#horoscopee is here!:http://t.co/fdyFTAtAK55

2 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

16 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

COMMENTS

3 tasty ways get your pumpkin fill

Scrumptious and healthy recipes to get the most out of the fall harvest.

Pumpkin is soooooo good!

*****************************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! Post a question, problem or issue on my profile and I'll do my best to solve it Smile

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:06:26 PM

my gran makes these KILLER-DILLER pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips! they sound gross but they are AMAZING

by tessascuzin287 on 12/4/2011 1:48:24 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by clem10 on 10/31/2011 2:43:44 PM

Well I'm already having chili tonight, and it's already made, so maybe next time for the pumpkin kind. I love pumpkin seeds and the pumpkin cream cheese sounds yummy too!

by fallsb-ball on 10/20/2011 5:18:31 PM

YUM! Laughing

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/20/2011 2:56:49 PM

Yum!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/19/2011 10:34:08 PM

OMG my mom makes this pumpkin mousse tart thing! its soooo YUMMY!!!

by foodiejr99 on 10/19/2011 9:15:29 PM

i will ALWAYS miss the meat in my chili....

by girlsliferocksss98 on 10/19/2011 6:53:51 PM

I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE, PUMPKIN MUFFINS, THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATEE FROM STARBUCKS, AND YUMMY

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:30:29 PM

Mmm! Sounds yummy. I will definantly be eating pumpkin pie, and I think I'll try peanut butter and pumpkin puree.

♥XOXO
Indesicive1

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:07:43 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.