9 MINUTES AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4

3 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2

4 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

COMMENTS

Check off GL's spooky book list

6 spine-chilling reads for bookworms this Halloween.

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Ms.CupcakeNinja69 on 10/31/2011 3:31:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD Are girls with accounts on here able to write their own blogs? If somehow we are able to, how do I write one?

Hey missy, sorry I can't answer your question right now! Check in with some of your other gal pals on here for advice, I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out. Thanx a bunch for understanding!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by LovePeaceHope on 10/26/2011 4:29:52 PM

When I was in 3rd grade my friends and I would get "Scary Story" books frpm the library and find the scariest story. Then we would share @ sleepovers. Ahhh memories :-D

by lovetc247 on 10/25/2011 5:02:55 PM

The jack the ripper sounds reae a book I cant put down!

by chick987 on 10/23/2011 12:09:00 PM

Plus the teeth one had Cassandra Clare in it, I love her Smile

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 12:04:12 PM

Cool, The Name of the Star seems pretty good.

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 12:02:37 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/23/2011 10:06:42 AM

you should of mentioned IT by Stephen King

by kate_jude828 on 10/23/2011 7:49:51 AM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!