AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Check off GL's spooky book list

6 spine-chilling reads for bookworms this Halloween.

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Ms.CupcakeNinja69 on 10/31/2011 3:31:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD Are girls with accounts on here able to write their own blogs? If somehow we are able to, how do I write one?

Hey missy, sorry I can't answer your question right now! Check in with some of your other gal pals on here for advice, I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out. Thanx a bunch for understanding!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by LovePeaceHope on 10/26/2011 4:29:52 PM

When I was in 3rd grade my friends and I would get "Scary Story" books frpm the library and find the scariest story. Then we would share @ sleepovers. Ahhh memories :-D

by lovetc247 on 10/25/2011 5:02:55 PM

The jack the ripper sounds reae a book I cant put down!

by chick987 on 10/23/2011 12:09:00 PM

Plus the teeth one had Cassandra Clare in it, I love her Smile

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 12:04:12 PM

Cool, The Name of the Star seems pretty good.

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 12:02:37 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/23/2011 10:06:42 AM