AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stylistas can up their school wardrobe with a $50 gift card from East & Lo! http://t.co/th1Dz2WKWw

1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

COMMENTS

GL's perfect party punch recipe

Looking for a brilliant beverage for your next bash? We’ve got stellar sips for every shindig!

MOD MOD Mod
When will we find out who won the fiction contest? It's been over a month (not that I'm counting...)
Thanks

Hey chica,

Sorry, I wish I could guarantee an official day but I'm really not sure. Try to be patient - and in the meantime, try surfing all the other contests we have going on right now! <3
Lauren C.

by HedgehogGirl on 10/20/2011 10:27:41 PM

I found this brownie flexible pan of ghosts and I put water in it like and ice cube tray and they came out as ghost ice cubes! They were so cool!

by topchef88 on 10/20/2011 5:52:54 PM

Oh I love punch with sherbet in it (like the first one)!

by fallsb-ball on 10/20/2011 5:34:02 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
how do i stop being an advice queen???

Hey girlie,

You can just let your club go quiet (tell your members you aren't going to be answering advice anymore and then stop visiting it). If you'd really prefer to delete your club, click here and read our FAQ Smile

Lauren C.

by THawesome! on 10/20/2011 5:25:47 PM

I'm gonna try the ice cube ones! Smile

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/20/2011 4:15:18 PM

Mod
So i have these 4 friends. Well me and 2 of my friends went to a snack bar we have outside @ school. Two of my friends stayed behind. One of my friends that was with me asked me if i had any money and i said no i just wanted to come over here (the snack bar thing). Well the girl that asked me if i had any money, told me that they didn't like the other 2 girls either. I told them I did like them and that they were my friends. Idk what to do because if i tell the 2 girls that the other 2 girls said that they didn't like them,, the 2 girls that said tht they don't like them would get mad @ me. But i feel so guilty just knowing what they said about them!
Please help thanks lots! Smile <333333

Hey girl! Seems like you are caught in the middle. I think that you should do what you feel is the best decision. Maybe ask the others why they dont like the rest of the group and see if it is something that can be fixed. You cant force them to be friends though, if need be let things work themselves out.
Ana D.

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/20/2011 2:52:07 AM

Soda Soda Soda Frown

by graciecab on 10/19/2011 10:33:28 PM

Sounds yummy! (:

by teamjacob0625 on 10/19/2011 8:28:42 PM

cute lil idea for a perf halloween party Smile

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:28:33 PM

How cute! Luv the ideas, especially the ice cube ones! ♥

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:00:19 PM