Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

2 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

3 HOURS AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

COMMENTS

Prepping for "the talk"

Do I really need to sit through it with Mom and Dad if I already know what they’re gonna say?

MOD MOD MOD,
Do you know if high schools are required to teach sex ed? I am home-schooled now, but I'm going to a real high - school next year and I was just wondering...

by spencer9800 on 2/25/2012 7:54:08 PM

Mod, Is it weird that I talk to my friends about my period? and how do you ask a nurse for a pad at school? <3 Guila

Hey swifty#1, nope not weird at all. It's good to have people you can relate to about things like that. Sometimes you and your gals will be on your period at the same time so you can help each other out. Just pull the nurse to the side and ask for a sanitary napkin. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by swifty#1 on 2/10/2012 4:37:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so tonight when I came back from hanging out with my friends I went to the bathroom and found a brown spot in my underwear. Could this be my period or something else? I have been having cramps over the past few days but tonight I had no symptoms or anything? Help pleaseSmile

Hey girlie,

That def sounds like it could be the beginning of your period! The cramps especially are a clue it could be starting. Usually, periods start off light (and either light pink/brown in color), then become heavy and red, then go back to light before they stop. So try wearing a pantyliner and seeing if there's any more pink/brown over the next day! Then you'll be able to tell for sure Smile
Lauren C.

by KatieBieber on 11/13/2011 12:09:11 AM

HEY!! join my clubs "Nerd Herd" and "Love Unrequited" thanks! Smile oo

by loveTC247 on 10/29/2011 6:40:24 PM

Hey girls!

I’d love to help you with anything you need, I love giving advice! Just comment on my profile!

Also, please help me reach my goal of 100 members by joining my club, Amazing Quotes! It’d be greatly appreciated! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/21/2011 3:21:22 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Hi! So my mom is an alcoholic, and she's been sober for about 2 months....leading up to last night. Last night she got drunk. Like, REALLY drunk. Like, run around the house hlf-naked and laughing really creepily and being really weird drunk. I'm used to it, but I'd thought it was over, because my mom was so determined to say sober, she was going to AA meetings and everything. She's REALLY hungover today, and my little sister is totally kissing up to her. I'm not, because she keeps trying to talk to me, but I've heard her apoligizes tens of hundreds of times before, and I'm done with it. I've basically avoided her all day, and barely said two words to her. I know that I'm punishing her by doing that. I'm going tent camping with my BFF, her mom, my sis, and my mom and dad. I want my mom to know that I'm not willing to accept her appoligises anymore, and she's completetly blown all trust with me- not that there was any in the first place.What should I do while camping?

Hey girl,

Talk to her before going camping so you don't have a major blow-up in front of your BFF and her fam. Tell her you really hoped she would turn it around this time and, while you understand it's extremely hard (remember - alcoholism is a disease and it's not easy to kick the habit. It's not just like saying "Oh, I don't need that piece of chocolate" and putting it back, because alcohol trains our brains and bodies to actually physically need it)... anyway, tell her while you understand it's extremely hard, you also need her to be there for you and to follow through on the promises she makes. Tell her your family is her support system and if she's feeling weak, she needs to talk to you guys or do something to distract herself. And bring up the trust - tell her it broke your heart that she went back on this promise and you're really having a hard time imagining trusting her again. This will definitely affect her. Don't overly punish her for this, but make sure she knows where you're coming from. This is a serious problem and she needs to know there are people who are affected by it besides her <3
Lauren C.

by uni301 on 10/20/2011 8:07:30 PM

I'm in 7th grade, and I haven't had health yet but my friends has and all we do is art projects(well, stuff like that) and talks about nutrition basically. We only talk about the awkward stuff at the end for like a few days

by stargirl12345 on 10/20/2011 8:05:46 PM

when we get to that stuff in my health class it will be even more awkward because my health teacher is a male and i sit by the kid ive known since i was one (boy)and to my other side the boy i dated over the summer. awkward

by cupcake95234 on 10/20/2011 4:32:14 PM

I'm in 7th grade and we have health next year in 8th grade, but I cannot see our health teacher EVER talking about that. (she is my softball coach so it would seem weird)

My mom is really open to talking about that stuff, so I'm really not worried about that stuff.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/20/2011 4:08:26 PM

ok so this year...btw im in 7th grade and im really worried about sitting through a whole lesson on sex and periods and other stuff....especially with the boys in my class who are really immature

by sweetheart118 on 10/20/2011 3:03:29 PM