7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Songs to beat that mid-semester slump

Tunes to pump up your workouts and study shesh.

for rock fans...

let it die(Three Days Grace)
fake it(Seether)
Truth(seether)
when your young(3 doors down)
place for my head(Linkin Park)
behind blue eyes(limp bizkit)
break my fall(breaking benjamin)
i like to movie it(Will.I.Am)
Witchcraft(pendulum)
Always(saliva)
Gasoline(seether)
to be loved(papa roach)
smells like teen spirit(nirivana)
bodies(drowning pool)
hand of blood(bullet for my valentine)
we'll be alright(travie mccoy)
world so cold(three days grace)
break(three days grace)
ready to fall(rise against)
prayer of refuge(rise against)
make poop(mr. safty)(its great!)
forever(papa roach)
a beautiful lie(30 seconds to mars)
home, animal i have become, riot(three days grace)
sound of madness(shinedown

look up songs from these artist, and kinda make a playlist. linkin park, three days grace, and papa roach are my personal favorites.

by vikiwasawoo on 4/14/2012 11:54:20 PM

Here are some good songs to add also!:
Bleed It Out (Linkin Park)
The City Is At War (Cobra Starship)
Dance, Dance (Fall Out Boy)
Face Down (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
Lose Control (Missy Elliott)
Misery Business (Paramore)
One Step CLoser (Linkin Park)
Raise Your Glass (P!nk)
Sexy And I Know It (LMFAO)
Take It Off (Ke$ha)
3 (Britney Spears)

These are all songs that have a good rythm for running! Smile

by beefrbiffli on 11/12/2011 11:18:27 AM

I love Mr.Know it all by Kelly Clarkson and The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie is super good

by macaronimusic on 11/10/2011 3:54:06 PM

Great songs! Sugest more. Laughing

by tanvi on 10/23/2011 1:29:02 AM

MODMODMOD so for gym i have to do pushups one problem: i cant do pushups! ive been practicing but i just cant. i also watched some videos but i just cant do a pushup. any tips?

Try to get one of your classmates or your gym teacher to help you! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by pophotgirl101 on 10/22/2011 12:22:57 PM

MOD MOD
hey! so i have prob: this guy i had a gaint crush on two years ago moved and now came back to school this year. i was so excited to see him, and when his friend messaged me the day b4 school started, he said that my crush LOVES me and is going to ask me out the first week of school. appartently my crush was ther with him, and a couple of their other friends. also, in the end i said i have to go and he said that the whole thing was a joke... none of his friends mentioned anything about the convo, and me and my crush have been pretty good friends since then. i understand that this was all a prank, but do you think there's any chance of us together, ever? PS: two years ago my crush had a HUUGE crush on me (everyone kinda found out) thanks and sorry its long!

Hey girlie,

You have to remember that two years is a long time so he could have grown up and his feelings could have changed, but the fact that you're good friends now (even after the prank) is a great step in the right direction! Just keep building your friendship and complimenting him/discreetly flirting whenever you can. As you get to know the "new" him and he gets to know the "new" you (after two years apart!), you can work more and more of this crush behavior in. Give it some time and see how he responds to that in order to know for sure!
Lauren C.

by edamame on 10/20/2011 11:58:52 PM

Mod mOd moD
i was in class today, and me and my friends were talking. i dont know them that well bcz i met them just this year. they are all pretty developed, and they all have their periods. they were talking about them, and i admitted that ive never had mine. im kinds self conscious about this. i am pretty developed, and i have pubic hair and dischsrge.when will i get it? my brother has anger issues and he and my parents have always fought. i have a lot od stress because of this. does this have any affect on when it will come?

Hey girl,

Abnormal stress can affect our periods but, since you seem to be kinda used to it, I doubt that's an issue. The fact is, you're comparing yourself to girls who all have totally different bodies than you - and than each other! It's a coincidence they're all so developed, honestly. You have plenty of signs of puberty which means you're right on track. Your bod will decide it's time for your first period when it's ready - and in the meantime, don't compare yourself to these girls! Love the bod you got and know that you won't be missing out for too much longer. These are all signs of your first period - it's impossible to guarantee/predict when it will be, but just be prepared and you know you'll be just fine <3
Lauren C.

by SportyChick34 on 10/20/2011 9:52:18 PM

I love "The adventures of raindance maggie"!!!!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/20/2011 9:16:37 PM

So tomorrow we have dress down at school and we also have church that day since i go to a catholic school.I'm afraid jeans,orange rockawear shirt and these really cute boots with a lot of fur at the top are to inapropriate or i might get made fun of!What do i do?
P.S.we have to wear fall colors!

Hey girl,

It's dress down day, so they expect you to do just that - dress down! As long as you're not wearing revealing clothes, you should be just fine. Could you swap the orange shirt for something a little bit prettier, like a brown dressy top or a navy tank with a white cardigan over it? The jeans and boots sound perf, though!
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/20/2011 8:27:35 PM

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers! But there's only, like, one song I know, LOL. (:

by teamjacob0625 on 10/20/2011 8:20:32 PM