9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Nail growth serum

Does this 'miracle growth' product work wonders, or dish out disappointment?

r there any cheaper suggestions??? cuz i keep biting my nails and im starting to stop but a baby's nails r longer than mine ;) lol thnx

by krazykaratechick on 4/7/2012 8:22:47 PM

coool where did u find it?

by madsgirl155 on 4/1/2012 7:59:00 PM

I've been trying to grow my nails out for the longest but they break off so easily. thanks for the post!

by 8322849 on 2/11/2012 11:27:32 AM

OMG! this stuff really does work ! trust me . within a week my nails were 10x longer . but on the package it says in 5 days 30x longer ! and that is a bit of an exageration but it does work ! <3 you girlslife !!!

by tshoraga on 11/12/2011 8:10:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD! about how much is it. i noticed if it says miricle, its expensive Smile

Hmm, I'd have to check for you! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sydneyanne99 on 10/29/2011 12:56:21 PM

currently i have the cutest french manicure on!

by purpleorchid on 10/24/2011 2:55:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to be Ke$ha for Halloween. Any idea where can a get some blue lipstick? Btw, I've already looked at a couple Hot Topics...they didn't have any. Anywhere else?

I suggest you try claires. They always have weird stuff. Also try a cvs pharmacy, they may have some blue lipstick there. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by totle on 10/21/2011 7:36:40 PM

Hey girls!

I’d love to help you with anything you need, I love giving advice! Just comment on my profile!

Also, please help me reach my goal of 100 members by joining my club, Amazing Quotes! It’d be greatly appreciated! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/21/2011 3:25:00 PM

Omg I'm gunna hav perfect nails

by greeknspooky on 10/20/2011 10:34:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush (this guy who's one of my older sister's close friends) asked her if I like him. So she asked me, and I said, that he's cool, but more like an older brother (she hasn't told him yet, and he doesn't know she asked me). I hugged him the other day (with one arm), but I do that with some of my friends when I'm about to leave. The day after, he saw me in the hallway, but I already went into a classroom, so I stuck my head out the door, and then gave him a friendly smile. I sometimes talk to him, and I've only ever written on his facebook wall once, which I do with quite a few people. We poke each other on facebook, and the other day, I tapped his shoulder a couple days ago, but never did anything that stood out.
What do I do, and what do you think is going on? Thanks. Smile

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you're really good friends! It's hard to tell what "Does she like me?" means, whether it's checking out of curiosity, or because he only likes you as a friend and doesn't want you to get the wrong idea, or because he also has a crush on you too. You gotta find that stuff out from the way he treats you vs. the way he treats his other female friends! Try to observe that and flirt a little with him (compliment him, tease him, playfully insult him, etc.) and see how he reacts!
Lauren C.