1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Boo! Babysitting fun for Halloween

6 silly ways to celebrate the spookiest day of the year with your sitting charges

Cool ideas! I may start babysitting my little cousin soon, so GL is a #1 idea resource! (:

by babygirl1999 on 10/21/2011 9:05:37 PM

Mod modmod!!!!
Urgent like answer sooooon!
My sis is having a party with like ten or so of her friends it started around 6:30 and people finished arriving around 7-7:30 anyhow i invited anfriend of mine so I wouldn't feel lonely but she couldnt come. I'm kinda bored and I kinda want to hang out with my sisters friends, theyre really funny! I'm in eighth grade and they are seniors in highschool, so how should I hang out with them. I'm in my room right now and they're downstairs. Or will it be akward with an eighth grader? Or should I just leave them alone? I said hi an stuff earlier but I hardly know any of them

Maybe pull your sister aside and ask her if you can hang out. Theyre prob gonna want some space later in the night but im sure she wouldnt mind you hanging out for a bit. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Lll328 on 10/21/2011 8:56:15 PM

The today, a few 8th graders (im a 7th grader) were taking pictures on photobooth, and I accidently got in the picture and they got mad at me and i didnt mean to and i apologized but theyre STILL mad at me!

Forget them. Theyre drama queens. You apologized and thats all you can do. It will blow over dont fret Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bubblepower129 on 10/21/2011 6:28:13 PM

**MOD MOD**
could you paint pumpkins with a 9 month old baby? Smile I'm babysitting her and her 4 year old brother wednesday!

Hmm that seems a bit too much for that young of a baby. The 4 year old totally can. Get a smaller pumpkin and some toxic free finger paint for him to play with. As for the 9 month old im not sure. Maybe look up halloween crafts for babies online using google. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by livi23 on 10/21/2011 6:11:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem, I need $400 by November 25th! How do I get that much money by then?

Hmm thats a bit hard to do. I suggest you get help from your parents. Thats prob the best way to figure it out. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/21/2011 6:06:59 PM

awesome ideas!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/21/2011 6:05:39 PM

So today we had a dance at school. My crush asked me to dance, and was totally acting like he likes me (twirling me, singing to me, it was so cute and cheesy), and I want to ask him if he does, but my friends have made it too awkward. They keep pressing the question (without me asking!) on him and he keeps saying no! I know he likes me. I seriously KNOW, but since he keeps saying no, I'm scared to just come out and say "I like you." What do you think I should do? Thank you (:

First of have your friends stop asking him. Nothing will make a guy stop liking a girl faster than annoying friends. He will move on fast as anything if they do not stop pestering him. Once you get them to stop just start talking to him and getting to know him. Once you do that youll be able to know what to do next. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.