11 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

11 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

14 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

Fun fall workouts to sneak in without thinking about it!

Who knew burning candy calories could be so enjoyable?

What if you don't have a trampoline?

by emmagirl22 on 11/18/2011 11:51:14 PM

cool blog!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/26/2011 9:03:53 PM

mod mod mod
hey if i drink alot of water for a bout a week will i loose weight in my tummy area?

Hey girl, I don't think so. Losing weight doesn't work like that. Your bod is growing. So don't worry about specific areas. Instead, focus on exercising and eating a a healthy, balanced diet so your bod has the nutrients it needs to grow properly.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sunny4132 on 10/24/2011 5:08:53 PM

I have a pogo stick, they are so much fun!!

by Abbythedreamer98 on 10/24/2011 10:43:30 AM

Hey guys can you help?My new bike is broken again becuase of my stupid brother. How can I convince my Mom to take it to the shop?

by chick987 on 10/23/2011 12:13:44 PM

I want a pogo stick so badly! I guess my bike will do!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/23/2011 11:53:02 AM

during the fall i go bike riding and jump on y trampoline occasionally. i also sometimes help my dad rake the leaves. maybe i'll try playing basketball!

by sweetooth on 10/23/2011 11:05:26 AM

Yay I have a job raking leaves today at my neighbor's!

by fallsb-ball on 10/23/2011 10:27:14 AM

I have a trampoline, love biking, and I used to play basketball(sadly I can't anymore). They are all fun, maybe that's why I am not COMPLETELY out of shape. Haha

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 9:54:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need help i finally got invited to one of the fall bar/bat mitzvahs and its one dec 3 and i wanted to know what workouts i should do to tone up my stomach before the party because I'm pretty unfit?

Hey girlie,

No prob! Check out our fave ab workouts below:

Lauren C.

by blaisejj on 10/23/2011 9:46:02 AM

Gradually limit yourself to two sweets per week.  Start with one a day, and little by little reduce.  This will make you healthier and happier!

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Kissing can cause cavities.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.