8 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

9 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

10 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†

COMMENTS

Fun fall workouts to sneak in without thinking about it!

Who knew burning candy calories could be so enjoyable?

What if you don't have a trampoline?

by emmagirl22 on 11/18/2011 11:51:14 PM

cool blog!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/26/2011 9:03:53 PM

mod mod mod
hey if i drink alot of water for a bout a week will i loose weight in my tummy area?

Hey girl, I don't think so. Losing weight doesn't work like that. Your bod is growing. So don't worry about specific areas. Instead, focus on exercising and eating a a healthy, balanced diet so your bod has the nutrients it needs to grow properly.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sunny4132 on 10/24/2011 5:08:53 PM

I have a pogo stick, they are so much fun!!

by Abbythedreamer98 on 10/24/2011 10:43:30 AM

Hey guys can you help?My new bike is broken again becuase of my stupid brother. How can I convince my Mom to take it to the shop?

by chick987 on 10/23/2011 12:13:44 PM

I want a pogo stick so badly! I guess my bike will do!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/23/2011 11:53:02 AM

during the fall i go bike riding and jump on y trampoline occasionally. i also sometimes help my dad rake the leaves. maybe i'll try playing basketball!

by sweetooth on 10/23/2011 11:05:26 AM

Yay I have a job raking leaves today at my neighbor's!

by fallsb-ball on 10/23/2011 10:27:14 AM

I have a trampoline, love biking, and I used to play basketball(sadly I can't anymore). They are all fun, maybe that's why I am not COMPLETELY out of shape. Haha

by topchef88 on 10/23/2011 9:54:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need help i finally got invited to one of the fall bar/bat mitzvahs and its one dec 3 and i wanted to know what workouts i should do to tone up my stomach before the party because I'm pretty unfit?

Hey girlie,

No prob! Check out our fave ab workouts below:

Lauren C.