8 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

9 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

10 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

My breasts are sore in the a.m.

My breasts are sore when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

I have a pain in my right boob. Is it normal to have it in just one?

by haleyiscool on 4/1/2013 9:59:34 PM

Hey swifty#1, yeah that is weird. See if the pain continues for the next couple of days. If it does you may have to take pain medicine or see the doctor. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD (lynae.P)
Yeah I think it's because I started my period for this month today. But my boobs aren't usuly sore before I get my period..... Hmm I wonder why they are this month.. Lynae P.

by swifty#1 on 8/4/2012 1:47:02 PM

Hey swifty#1, mhmm I wonder why it's hurting. Do you ever sleep on it or have you been tightening the straps on your bra too tight? If this usually happens before you get your period then it's probably a sign it's coming. Hope this helps! Xoxo

One of my boobs hurt really bad when I move...... I am supposed to get my period tomorrow... Does it have anything to do with that? Lynae P.

by swifty#1 on 8/4/2012 1:22:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD is it bad to sleep in your bra? People say it affects your growth but it doesn't sound right to me.

Hey girl,

Check out this article where we talk about the rumors behind sleeping in your bra!

Lauren C.

by CristinaHoran on 7/11/2012 12:23:35 AM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
I need serious help! I'm just starting to develop and all of my shirts are REALLY tight (They always have been, I just haven't took notice) I have a bra and I use it but you could see the straps, etc. I also don't want people thinking I'm sluttish, and that I want too much attention!
P.S I am NOT willing to change my whole wardrobe!
Thanks!! Please respond ASAP

Hey girl,

Wearing a flesh-colored bra instead of a white one will do wonders, so find one that matches your skin! You can also wear a plain tee or cami beneath your shirt.

Meghan D.

by <3Jenna<3 on 6/29/2012 9:13:57 PM

mod mod mod
hey ;) i have 1 problem and that is i have growing pains in my boobs o.o is that ok ?

by sunriseXD on 5/31/2012 11:36:40 AM

Mine are sometimes sore in the morning but that's all.

by chiara56 on 4/30/2012 8:38:42 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:33:26 AM

i need help my boobs hurt so bad and when you barly touch then they hurt plz help

Hey watuplol, are you on or about to start your period? It could also be that they're growing. Trying sleeping on your back and see if the pain stops. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.
Lynae P.

by watuplol on 2/29/2012 3:49:56 PM

sooo painful!!!!! mine itch and also they hurt all the time
Frown
*********************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question on my club page Smile and I'll do my best to solve it Smile I'm here for you :

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/16/2012 4:32:43 PM