15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My breasts are sore in the a.m.

My breasts are sore when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

Hi

by Cupcakey123 on 1/15/2012 1:08:36 PM

Modddd Please Help!!! I have a few questions that iv been dieing to ask. They may be stupid but of well. 1.) Is there anything that will make my boobs srink, like get smaller cause i feel emmbarrest when i go to school cause i feel like there to big. 2.) Can sleeping in your bra when you go to bed cause breast cancer or any sickness? I see alot of tv shows that when the peoples go to bed they were bras so, i was just wondering because if it dont cause anything i might try sleeping in one but idk?? Thanks soooo muchSmile xoxo

Hey girlie,

1. Your boobs could feel larger at certain times of the month (due to hormones, bloating, etc.), but the only thing that COULD make them get smaller is losing weight. Some girls lose weight from their chests (boobs are fatty, after all), so it's a possibility. But don't be embarrassed of their size! Just get a bra that fits properly and supports them, then wear clothes that aren't too revealing so you don't feel like you're totally showing them off.

2. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/01/sleeping-in-bra.aspx?cp=all Read that article! Smile
Lauren C.

by kpriest on 1/12/2012 9:39:26 PM

Me too! Talk to your mom! Just where a good fitting bra and it should go away quickly.

by abbs1818 on 12/20/2011 11:44:36 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:32:05 PM

MODMODMOD
My friend told me that sleeping on your stomach moves your breasts apart so there's a big gap in the middle. Is that true?

Hey girl, nope, just a silly rumor. The direction you sleep has no impact on your anatomy like that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 2cool2bark on 11/7/2011 8:25:36 PM

thx Lauren C.!!!!!!!! u mods are a big help <3

by artgaldh on 10/28/2011 2:18:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my right boob has been sore all afternoon and its nipple is flatter than usual, and i dont wear a bra to bed or anything. is this just because they're growing? thx!

Hey chica,

Yep, this just sounds like they're growing. Probably nothing to worry about! Tylenol can help with the soreness if it starts to hurt really bad <3
Lauren C.

by artgaldh on 10/27/2011 7:43:20 PM

well mine aren't so big yet but if it's really sore speak with your mom i'm sure she has tips for u and your boobs .

by CUTYTRUE on 10/26/2011 6:26:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My hair doesn't hold curling ironers longer then 10 mins! No matter how much gel,hairspray,or moose I put on it! And when I use rollers,they get too curly so I have to brush them out! What's a way to a perfect curls with slick hair that doesn't hold heat or curl gentley?

Hey girlie,

I totally understand where you're coming from - my hair is PIN STRAIGHT all the time. I'll spend an hour curling it and then it'll only stay curly for 20 minutes! Sooo not worth the effort. My best advice would be to try the rollers (since you know they actually work to curl your hair) and keep them in for a shorter amount of time. Practice so you get the perf amount of curl. Spritzing your hair with water (lightly) can help drop the curl so it isn't super wound up Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/22/2011 11:11:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 12 and I'm mostly flat. I feel alone. Should I stuff? I wear size 30A and I feel so frickin flat. HELP ME. What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Personally, I wouldn't stuff. That's too much work to look so fake! Instead, I'd go to the store (Victoria's Secret or a department store preferably) and buy a padded bra that fit me really well. Then, I'd do some research to find clothes that look best on flat-chested gals and clothes that help to create the illusion of curves (higher necklines, ruffles/ruching, a great blazer that buttons at the waist, chest pockets, horizontal stripes, etc.) - and enjoy the bod you've got! Trendy clothes tend to look best on girls with flatter chests, so embrace it and take advantage of all the perks Smile
Lauren C.