6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

My breasts are sore in the a.m.

My breasts are sore when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

Hey Girlies! Want to be part of a fabulous club with other girls? Then join my club 'Girls Rule'! We'll discuss fun topics, fashion advice, music, boys, drama solutions, and tons of other spectacular topics! Come to receive advice or just have a great time making new friends! Thx in Advance! Smile
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/22/2011 7:38:58 PM

omg my boobs get sore too! my little sister hit me in the chest and they hurt so bad! i know what its like girly!

by baylie12 on 10/22/2011 5:38:52 PM

Tell me about it. I know this is weird, but I (i yelled 'i') massage mine when theyre sore. It helps me(:

by EgirlH.97 on 10/22/2011 5:16:28 PM

I'm 15 and a 32A am i going to grow anymore?

by animalover363 on 10/22/2011 1:10:11 PM

Modmodmod
just wondering why is it bad to sleep with a bra on? Thanks

Hey babe,

It's not necessarily horrible to wear a bra to sleep (it won't cause cancer or any other rumors that are going around), but it's not very comfortable! And it can also make it hard for you to naturally move while you're in bed at night and unconsciously rolling around. If it makes you feel better, try wearing a sports bra which gives you a little support without being TOO constricting Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 10/21/2011 11:38:07 PM

Having sore boobs is no fun at all. If guys only knew what we go through.

by luckykel on 10/21/2011 9:55:40 PM

I absolutely hate it when my boobs are sore! I feel for you, girly! Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 10/21/2011 9:09:36 PM

omg happened to me last night. no fun!!

by keykat on 10/21/2011 7:56:55 PM

So not fun Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/21/2011 6:03:42 PM

Ugh, having sore breasts is no fun. Frown

by marym on 10/21/2011 5:07:44 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.