9 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

My breasts are sore in the a.m.

My breasts are sore when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

Hey Girlies! Want to be part of a fabulous club with other girls? Then join my club 'Girls Rule'! We'll discuss fun topics, fashion advice, music, boys, drama solutions, and tons of other spectacular topics! Come to receive advice or just have a great time making new friends! Thx in Advance! Smile
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/22/2011 7:38:58 PM

omg my boobs get sore too! my little sister hit me in the chest and they hurt so bad! i know what its like girly!

by baylie12 on 10/22/2011 5:38:52 PM

Tell me about it. I know this is weird, but I (i yelled 'i') massage mine when theyre sore. It helps me(:

by EgirlH.97 on 10/22/2011 5:16:28 PM

I'm 15 and a 32A am i going to grow anymore?

by animalover363 on 10/22/2011 1:10:11 PM

Modmodmod
just wondering why is it bad to sleep with a bra on? Thanks

Hey babe,

It's not necessarily horrible to wear a bra to sleep (it won't cause cancer or any other rumors that are going around), but it's not very comfortable! And it can also make it hard for you to naturally move while you're in bed at night and unconsciously rolling around. If it makes you feel better, try wearing a sports bra which gives you a little support without being TOO constricting Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 10/21/2011 11:38:07 PM

Having sore boobs is no fun at all. If guys only knew what we go through.

by luckykel on 10/21/2011 9:55:40 PM

I absolutely hate it when my boobs are sore! I feel for you, girly! Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 10/21/2011 9:09:36 PM

omg happened to me last night. no fun!!

by keykat on 10/21/2011 7:56:55 PM

So not fun Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/21/2011 6:03:42 PM

Ugh, having sore breasts is no fun. Frown

by marym on 10/21/2011 5:07:44 PM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.