12 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

13 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

14 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

My breasts are sore in the a.m.

My breasts are sore when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

Hey Girlies! Want to be part of a fabulous club with other girls? Then join my club 'Girls Rule'! We'll discuss fun topics, fashion advice, music, boys, drama solutions, and tons of other spectacular topics! Come to receive advice or just have a great time making new friends! Thx in Advance! Smile
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/22/2011 7:38:58 PM

omg my boobs get sore too! my little sister hit me in the chest and they hurt so bad! i know what its like girly!

by baylie12 on 10/22/2011 5:38:52 PM

Tell me about it. I know this is weird, but I (i yelled 'i') massage mine when theyre sore. It helps me(:

by EgirlH.97 on 10/22/2011 5:16:28 PM

I'm 15 and a 32A am i going to grow anymore?

by animalover363 on 10/22/2011 1:10:11 PM

Modmodmod
just wondering why is it bad to sleep with a bra on? Thanks

Hey babe,

It's not necessarily horrible to wear a bra to sleep (it won't cause cancer or any other rumors that are going around), but it's not very comfortable! And it can also make it hard for you to naturally move while you're in bed at night and unconsciously rolling around. If it makes you feel better, try wearing a sports bra which gives you a little support without being TOO constricting Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 10/21/2011 11:38:07 PM

Having sore boobs is no fun at all. If guys only knew what we go through.

by luckykel on 10/21/2011 9:55:40 PM

I absolutely hate it when my boobs are sore! I feel for you, girly! Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 10/21/2011 9:09:36 PM

omg happened to me last night. no fun!!

by keykat on 10/21/2011 7:56:55 PM

So not fun Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/21/2011 6:03:42 PM

Ugh, having sore breasts is no fun. Frown

by marym on 10/21/2011 5:07:44 PM