Bridget M.

is modding

38 MINUTES AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

1 HOURS AGO Whose holiday vid was better, @ArianaGrande's Santa Tell Me or @FifthHarmony's All I Want For Christmas? http://t.co/zTYoe8PNZP

2 HOURS AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

COMMENTS

Stick Up - A true story about bullying

Throughout the month of October, we’re publishing your stories about bullying to spread awareness and stomp it out.

There are some kids that think suicide is the only option.. For anyone that is bullied think about this.. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

by XxBriXD on 5/2/2012 10:49:44 PM

You go girl!!!

by music191 on 2/23/2012 6:04:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have some people that are suppose to be my friend's but they just lie to me and make me do thins that i do not want to. At school they call me names and they hit me sometimes.
Makayla D.
by: fairyfarmer@aol.com

Hey girlfriend, these people are not your friends at all. Real friends wouldn't call you names or lie to you. I say you end your friendship with these people and make some new buddies. People who will actually be there for you. Hope this helps you Makayla! Pretty name by the way. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Fairy Farmer on 12/14/2011 4:20:31 PM

Hey i know where coming from all the bulling in middle school trust me i have been there but i was bullied for two years and then i finally stood up for myself and they have not messed with me much since.

by Fairy Farmer on 12/14/2011 4:13:46 PM

Can we send in a peice on how in my school people odn't seem to care if people stand up to them, they just see it as another oppurtunity to bully? or would tha be seen as too negative?
Thanx a 1,000,000!!! x0x0

by MaxRide15 on 10/30/2011 11:55:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! how do we enter our own writing works?

Hey missy, email your story to youwroteit@girlslife.com and make "Stomp Out Bullying" the subject. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by madpie4698 on 10/26/2011 5:45:26 PM

Hi! So I sent in a piece of writing to GL magazine on July 4 and never got an email about it. Does this mean that it was denied? Or is there an issue? Plz tell me wat to do!

Hey girl!

What kind of writing did you send in? A question to Dear Carol or Dave and Bill, or a letter for You Said It? What exactly did you send in? xoxox
Devin A.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 10/24/2011 4:28:02 PM

AH-MAZING story!!! omg i wish i had guts like that... u go girl!!!

by kakes6416 on 10/24/2011 3:07:52 PM

AWW! GREAT JOB GIRL! (: your suuchhh an amazing person(:

by purpleorchid on 10/24/2011 2:48:19 AM

Good job! You something people normally wouldn't want to do. You probably made her day. Smile

by roseeawesome on 10/23/2011 2:49:43 PM