AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

Got a jerk harassing you? Here's how to get him to stop

He always "accidentally" grabs my boobs. What do I do?

hey i know how you feel i had that happen to me a few times and by the guys ive been friends with since like preschool and it was hard cause thier my besties i got over it bye telling my crush beleive me he freaked he told his girlfriend and she told aal her friends and none of them have dated a girl since believe me you dont have to feel sorry for them and get mad at youself they brought on themselfs.

by lailae on 8/12/2012 9:28:25 AM

Thanks! Laughing

by LilacBallerina on 11/11/2011 3:31:14 PM

Mod,
I was in class making a joke where you walk in place and a boy came up behind me and sniffed my hair with a smile, I didn't notice until all the girls I was telling a joke to said you better slap him, and I was like: "huh?" ... does this mean he likes me or was he trying to be funny? im only in 7th grade but people still date.. and me and this boy sit next to each other in class and everytime he starts singing i just chime in - jokingly, but now nothing seems right! Frown help!

Hey girl!

Besides this, does he treat you differently from other girls? Does he go out of his way to make fun of you?  If so, he probably likes you Smile
Devin A.

by LilacBallerina on 11/11/2011 3:20:59 PM

omg! that sicko! that is sexuall harassment it is no joke. tell the pricipal, your parents (if your dad will kick the crap out of that boy) or anyone you think can help. dont ignore it because it will just get worse. something like this happened to my friend. this stuff just makes me sick.

by starry~55 on 11/6/2011 12:53:33 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Okay so there is this one guy i like. He is one year older. I am in 6th and he is in 7th. Our paretns r BEST friends. One problem though. The only things i know about him is that he likes bowling (only sport he does!) and his name. I really really really like him. More then i have ever liked anyone else. I see him every day after I come out of one of my classes.. Should I just smile and maybe wave some days? i do not wanna seem like idk... And my mom thinks im too young to go out. but she really Likes him she even says he is cute. so i bet if he asked me out and i ran it by my mom she would be okay with us going out. i just need to like get to know him and stuff!! or get him to notice.. he is shy btw Thank you so much! You all rockSmile

Hey girlfriend, yeah you should defintely try waving and smiling sometimes. Because he's so shy, you will have to make the first move.  Maybe chat with him sometime and ask how his mom is doing. Continue talking to him more and more and when you're ready ask him out. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 11/5/2011 5:26:17 PM

1. Say your name 10 times. 2. Say your mom's name 5 times. 3. Say your crush's name 3 times. 4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

Hey girl, we like that you're posting, but we ask that you don't write anymore chain letters. Thankx Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 1:55:35 PM

That is disgusting. She should know better than that.

by flyaway99 on 11/4/2011 7:02:52 PM

hey mod mod mod,
Here's a question for ya. My BF has a guy who asked her out. She said no, but the guy pretended they were dating. Then she tried to get rid of him ( he was stalking her) and he still won't leave her alone. How can i get this creep to stay away from her?
Thx.

I suggest you talk to a teacher about it. Theyll be able to help with that situation at school. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by flyaway99 on 11/4/2011 7:01:48 PM

Hey sorry he's harrassing you but personally since I'm uber short I'd just turn around slightly and elbow him

by StupidChick on 10/29/2011 10:14:30 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I like my ex guy friend. He is dating a girl to be popular ad her likewise. They have both said this to oneanother. I eas teasing my new bgf and him out of the front of the school cux my new bgf did that to me. Then after my exbgf pulled the door open we were walking down the hall he said he loved me. I am confussed cuz he says this to my friends but never me. Ive likedhim for three years, and upuntill last year we were bffs and he still never said that to me. He calls me funny all the time and laughs really hard when i say somethung funny. I miss him but cant really hang out cuz of his gf and he hangs out wth people i dont like. I just like him so much! Please help ASAP

You should try and talk to him about your feelings and his statement to you.

Brittany G.